14 мар. 2011 г.

Human Target 1x6

Lockdown

Season 1, Episode 6


& Chance: Visibility’s next to nil. I’m not gonna end up in the bay, am I?
    Winston: You’re okay. You’re in the pipe. Just continue your descent. You’ll be on target in 2 minutes, 42 seconds.


& Chance: If there’s only one camera, then there has to be a blind spot. How much room have I got?
    Winston: Uh, a ledge about two feet,
    Chance: And if I don’t hit that ledge?
    Winston: Alarms, guns... you know, bad things.


& Martin Gleason: What are you doing?
    Chance: 31 stories up... it’s about 350 feet. Wind’s blowing out of the east at 30 knots.
    Martin: Wait, is that a parachute?!


& Winston: Please tell me that’s too small to be a body.


& Winston: We gotta find another way to help get him out of there. I think the two of us are gonna have to pull an Aunt Linda.
    Guerrero: An Aunt Linda?
    Winston: Yeah, an Aunt Linda. You know, call in the cavalry?
    Guerrero: Calling in the cavalry’s an Uncle Dan, unless inclement* weather’s a factor. Then you call it a Boston Cooler.


& Martin: I... I can’t.
    Chance: It’s... it’s... you can do it. Just wind up and do it. Don’t think too much.
    Martin: Great moments in peer pressure... “don’t think too much.”


& Chance: You brought a fish?
    Martin: Yeah. Well, they destroyed her fish tank. She’s been with me for over a year. It didn’t seem right to just leave her there.
    Chance: She has a name, doesn’t she?
    Martin: What? No! she doesn’t have a name. She’s a fish! She doesn’t... It’s Meredith.


& Martin: Will you take, uh, Meredith?


& Chance: An Aunt Linda!
    Winston: Uh-uh. Calling in the cavalry’s an Uncle Dan.
    Chance: No, no, no, calling in the cavalry is an Aunt Linda. I don’t even know who Uncle Dan is. You talk to Guerrero about this?



-- Dict:
inclement — суровый; холодный; жестокий


On Imdb.

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий