11 мар. 2011 г.

Human Target 1x5

Run

Season 1, Episode 5


& Winston: Now, the way we operate here is based on the ability to blend in. We let you appear vulnerable, use that to our advantage in order to expose the threat.
    Allyson Russo: Why?
    Winston: Why what?
    Russo: You said he's the best, why? I'm sorry, this is all a bit new to me. And you have noodle on your shirt.


& Russo: Are you going to take my case?
    Chance: Well, between Whitey Doyle and whoever it was that mounted the assault on that bridge, I think you're pretty much screwed. ... Of course we're going to take your case.


& Russo: Okay, so you are not a lawyer, correct?
    Chance: Not that I'm aware of.
    Russo: Then how did you know all that?
    Chance: The legal stuff? I just made it up.
    Russo: No. No, you didn't. Harris might not do his homework, but I do. And those cases were dead on.
    Chance: Really?


& Chance: Guess it wasn't the phone.
    Russo: Guess not.
    Chance: Next step, take your clothes off.
    Russo: Excuse me?
    Chance: Clothes off now. There's a tracker on you somewhere.


& Russo: The tracker's still pointing at me.
    Chance: I was afraid of that. That means the tracker's not on you, it's in you.
    Russo: In... in me? That sounds like a problem. ... What are you doing?
    Chance: I'd suggest a seat belt.
    Russo: I don't like this plan. I really don't.
    Chance: We haven't even gotten to the good part yet. ... Could you put some clothes on? It's distracting.


& Chance: Thanks for dropping everything to help us.
    Guerrero: You caught me at a good time. Just finished shampooing out the trunk of my car.


& Chance: If somebody tries to put money in your account once, I'd say it's a bribe. Six times, that's something else. You sleeping with him?


& Chance: Whitey Doyle is your father?
    Russo: Yes, sort of.
    Chance: Oh, sort of is an option?


& Chance: Now, if I was a doctor and I wanted to keep things quiet, that's exactly the cover that I would use.
    Russo: But you're not a doctor?
    Chance: No.


& Russo: I won't know who to trust in there.
    Chance: Trust me.


& Russo: I'm worried that this isn't over.
    Winston: There's something you ought to know about my associate. He doesn't like loose ends.
    Russo: Can you explain something to me about your associate? He's not a lawyer, he's not a doctor. And he's certainly not a cop. What the hell is he?
    Winston: .................


On Imdb.

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий