5 мар. 2011 г.

Skins 1x7

Michelle

Season 1, Episode 7


& Michelle: Oh, God, I love him so much! And I made him go away. Look... He’s so lovely.
    Angie: Speak to him. Always best to talk. ... Communication, that’s the key.
    Michelle: Fuck off, you wanker! No, you listen to me, tosser! Leave me alone. Leave me alone! For the last time, fucking leave me alone!


& Chris: I know you want me.
    Angie: I don’t want you.
    Chris: It makes perfect sense.
    Angie: None of this makes sense. I’m your fucking psychology teacher, OK?


& Angie: Anyway, who’s presenting?
    Tony: It’s me.
    Angie: OK, well, get on with it.
    Tony: “The role of sex in power relationships.”
    Angie: I asked you to write that?
    Tony: Yeah. “Power is the single most important force in the universe. Money and looks mean nothing except for the power they give us. The second most important is sex. So sex plus power equals fun.” ...
    Angie: Whatever you did that Michelle’s too upset to talk about, I hope you’re ashamed of yourself.
    Maxxie: It was all my fault. I got off with Tony on the Russia trip. ... I only did it because I fell out with Anwar when he said he hated gays, so I got upset, and Tony said he’d give me head, to cheer me up, you know, and I didn’t mean anything, but I lost my head and then he gave me head, and then we got deported from Russia. And I’m really, really sorry for being a slut, OK?

Sleep Station Brothers - Goodnight To The Moon

So say goodnight
To the fallen truth
Say goodnight to the anger
that swells inside you
Say good night to the stars
That are following you
And say good night to the moon.




& Cassie: ’Hi, this is Cass. Don’t bother leaving a message because I’m not listening.’


& Sid: Wait. What are we?
    Michelle: It’s now, Sid. It’s now, OK?


& Sid: Chelle! I’ve dreamt of this twice a night for the past eight years, to be exact... and three times on birthdays.
    Michelle: Wow! Was I good?
    Sid: Oh, yeah, yeah. But this feels funny, you know?
    Michelle: My tits feel funny?
    Sid: No! No. You’ve got a lovely handful. But the thing is, you’re Michelle. My friend Michelle.


& Sid’s Dad: Sid, have you got a razor I could borrow?
    Sid: It’s OK, Dad. Michelle’s just a bit upset.
    Dad: Finally! Liz?.. Yeah. Hey, listen. It’s conclusive*! He’s not gay!


& Cassie: You want to stroke my pussy?


& Sid: I realized something. I’ve been an idiot.
    Cassie: Yes.
    Sid: And I was hoping maybe you’d give me another chance?
    Cassie: Oh, wow, Sid! Cool. You’re so lovely. Wow!
    Sid: Great.
    Cassie: If I wasn’t seeing Simon, that’d be amazing.
    Sid: Simon?!
    Simon: That’s me.
    Cassie: We’ve got so much in common. Depression, self-Ioathing. He knows we can’t have a physical thing, I don’t do that now.
    Simon: I’m still hoping you’ll change your mind.
    Cassie: I won’t. So you see, it’s all so exciting.
    Sid: Right.
    Cassie: He wants me.
    Simon: I do.
    Cassie: And he can never have me.
    Simon: I’m hopeful.
    Cassie: It’s just perfect. Isn’t it?



-- Dict:
conclusive — убедительный; окончательный; решающий; неоспоримый


+ on Imdb.

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий