22 мар. 2011 г.

House M.D. 7x17

Fall from Grace*

Season 7, Episode 17


& — One small step for man...
    — One giant waste of your monthly allowance.


& Martha: Who knows what he’ll do next?
    Chase: Ride some kind of prostitute chariot to work?
    House: First person to offer me an interesting case gets to ride her... single or double-team. ... My scooter, which, you know, said out loud, sounds even more inappropriate.
    Taub: Seriously? You’re bringing them to work now?


& House: Also, find out what else he’s lying about... Since I’m assuming “Ferris Bueller” is not his real name.
    Martha: Why? ... Seriously, who is that?
    Taub: They say he’s a righteous dude.


& House: Before I forget, I want you to meet Dominika. She’s about to become a permanent member of team House.
    Dominika: Nice to me meetings you all.
    Chase: Doing what exactly?
    House: Me. ... We’re getting married on Friday.


& House: Mount up!
    Martha: I don’t think that two people are supposed...
    House: Living on the edge, baby doll!


& Wilson: Congratulations on your engagement.
    House: I hear a strange voice.
    Dominika: A very soft-looking man. Must be the Wilson.
    House: I know we said no secrets, but I think I need to take this alone, honey bunny.
    Dominika: Okay. Nice to be meeting you.


& Wilson: You’re trying to screw with Cuddy.
    House: Yeah, it’s the classic “you dumped me, so I’m gonna get married a week later” ruse*. ’Cause not only is she that stupid, but apparently I’m that stupid.
    Wilson: Then what, you’re openly mocking marriage... trying to prove it means nothing?
    House: It doesn’t. But you proved that yourself years ago.


& Wilson: Why do you want us to think that you’re getting married?
    House: Only one theory left... I am. Dominika needs a green card.
    Wilson: So you’re just doing some random stranger a favor? It’s illegal. People go to jail for that...
    House: Have you seen me practice medicine? You know how much it costs to have a live-in maid, personal assistant, cook, massage therapist, whore?.. I do. She’s willing to work four days a week for free. It’s gonna save me about $33,000. All I have to do is say two stupid words: “I do.” ... Your stunned look, I take it, is your way of saying, “brilliant idea, House.”


& Martha: Tox screens were negative for drug use.
    House: His hair wasn’t. I had it tested... ’Cause unlike Santa and the Easter Bunny, homeless, non-mentally ill 20-somethings without drug problems don’t exist.


& Cuddy: It’s fraud.
    House: She wanted me to bribe you, like they do back in the old country. Tell her what I said.
    Dominika: This is America... the land of the home and the free of the braves.
    House: Yeah, I just get teary-eyed every time I hear her say that. She brought you a gift. Almond kulich...
    Dominika: I make with own hands.


& House: Once an addict, always an addict.


& Martha: Can you... Please not do that in front of me?
    House: Doubt it. You’re the main reason I’m on the stuff.
_ The House @ his worst.

& Dominika: In your head!
    House: It’s “face.”
    Dominika: On your face!
    House: Close enough.


& Wilson: So you’re just trying to punish her? She feels bad, and your only goal is to take advantage?
    House: That’s not true. I got plenty of goals. One of them is a 60-inch flat screen right there.


& Foreman: Would you slow down! You’re gonna get us arrested.
    Taub: I wouldn’t worry about it. We’ll probably die first.
    House: Don’t make me take my shoe off!


& Taub: Why didn’t you ask me to be part of your wedding?
    House: You are genuinely upset at being mockingly snubbed* by a mock wedding?
    Taub: Is it because I haven’t been here as long as them? Or is it that you really don’t like me? Or are... are you just s-screwing... um... I’ll... I’ll come back when she’s finished.
    House: She is. Oh, my God! W-what did you think she was doing? She’s just installing the cable. That’s not a euphemism!
    Dominika: Oh, I feel sorry for the little one. Isn’t there something we can do?


& House: Hiding your identity... well, either you’re a criminal or a superhero.
    Patient: I’m not a criminal.
    House: Awesome. What color is my underwear?


& Wilson: If you really care about House, you’ll stop feeling sorry for him and get out there and start kicking him where he needs kicking.


& Cuddy: I changed my mind.
    House: What, you want the fish instead of the chicken?


& House: Okay, I got to go get married.


& Chase: They say true love doesn’t exist anymore. Maybe it never did... So without further ado... Do you, Dominika Patrova, take this man to be your lawfully wedded husband?


& Wilson: Just say the word, and we will climb out that window right now.
    Cuddy: I wouldn’t give House the satisfaction.
    Wilson: You see? Things are getting back to normal.
    Cuddy: Yeah... Normal.


& House: I can’t.
    Dominika: Why not?
    House: I never sleep with married women. I’m going to bed. You can take the couch.


& Patient: So all I have to do is eat the right kinds of food, and I’ll be okay?
    Martha: Basically, yeah. It’s pretty limiting, and it is for the rest of your life. But if you follow the diet and get checked up regularly, you should be fine.
    Patient: Thank you... For not giving up on me.
    Martha: You’re not a bad person. You made mistakes, but we all do. {...}
    Patient: You know, I think God really does have a plan for me. And all this... it was just his way of testing my resolve. And I wouldn’t have passed it without you.
    Martha: See you tomorrow, Danny.
    Patient: That’s not my real name.
    Martha: It doesn’t matter.
_ Poor little Martha...

& Chase: Danny’s DNA... when we sent it to the lab for testing, it set off alarm bells all over the country.
    Martha: Alarm bells for what?
    Foreman: He’s linked to 13 unsolved murders in ten different states.
    Chase: He’s a serial killer who eats his victims.
    Taub: And we saved him.



--- Dict:
Fall from Grace — Грехопадение
ruse — хитрость
snubbed — оскорбил


On Imdb

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий