16 мар. 2011 г.

Human Target 1x8

Baptiste

Season 1, Episode 8


& Thug: Give me your money. And the watch.
    Baptiste: You know, a man’s watch is a very cherished thing. You steal that, might as well be stealing his soul.


& Baptiste: We were a good team. And then you... have to become all Dudley Do-Right. “Nobody deserves to die...” Everybody deserves to die. As far as someone is concerned. That’s human nature. And you taught me that.
    Chance: I was wrong.


& Guerrero: Hey. Nice dress.
    Agent Emma Barnes: What the hell are you doing? ... Who the hell are all these people? What is going on?!
    Chance: Uh, Guerrero, Winston, new girl.
    Layla: Layla.
    Chance: We ruined her company, thought we’d give her a shot.


& Winston: Oh, dear God.
    Guerrero: Whoa. Looks like a teenage girl’s locker.
    Winston: She went a little heavy on the chin, don’t you think?
    Barnes: This is an ongoing F.B.I. investigation!


& Layla: That’s not yours.
    Winston: Yeah, good luck getting through to him.
    Guerrero: This your first time freelancing?
    Layla: Uh-huh. Why?
    Winston: Oh, here we go.
    Guerrero: Well, we don’t get benefits, there is no job security, and nobody gives you a cake on your birthday. The upside: Freedom. Whatever’s in the fridge is fair game.
    Winston: Yes, chapter one of the freelancer’s manifesto. “How not to get invited back.”
    Guerrero: Industry standard, dude.


& Layla: Uh-oh.
    Guerrero: Define “uh-oh.”


& Chance: So what was that... your third, fourth date? Something like that?
    Barnes: Excuse me?
    Chance: That guy in your apartment. Rusty.
    Barnes: Roger. ... And I’m fairly certain that’s none of your business.
    Chance: Sorry.
    Barnes: What makes you think it was a third date?
    Chance: Oh... Nothing. ...
    Barnes: Didn’t sound like nothing.
    Chance: Your bra. Yeah, it was like a third-date bra. It was black with the little lacey thingy. It was the kind of bra that looked like it was going to be making an appearance. I noticed it when you were assaulting me.
It was a first date.


& Chance: Come here. Listen, just a few things to recommend me. I’ve got a decent taste in music. I’m good with animals and kids. I’m not a great cook, but I’m learning. If you give me a few hours, I could just lay all this out for you. Maybe dinner...
    Barnes: I’m sorry, y...y... You wanna go out on a date with me?
    Chance: Well, it’s a little early now, but, I mean, if you’re asking...
    Barnes: Sure. I’m not asking.


& Guerrero: Come on, we need you to get him into the security personnel database.
    Layla: That’s not nearly as easy as it sounds. They know I’m here. They’ll find me in a few minutes.
    Guerrero: Yeah, well, they’re gonna shoot Chance in, like, 30 seconds, so I wouldn’t worry about that right now.
    Winston: That kind of pressure doesn’t help.
    Guerrero: I have complete faith in you.


& Baptiste: Is it true that no one deserves to die? Or does that always get decided by the guy who holds the gun?


& Layla: So... is it always like this?
    Guerrero: Like what? Well, it’s certainly...
    Layla: It’s more stressful than my old gig. But... We saved all those people. We got an assassin. I don’t know. It was... it was fun.
    Guerrero: It was fun? That’s just the adrenaline in your system. You’re gonna crash later. This line of work, there’s nothing worse than the highs and lows. Nothing’s ever what you think it is. Nothing’s ever over.


& Baptiste: That’s a nice watch.



+ on Imdb.

__ Too much talking.

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий