10 мар. 2011 г.

30 Rock 3x3

The One with the Cast of 'Night Court'

Season 3, Episode 3


& Liz: I just got a call from security.
    Jenna: What? That’s ridiculous! Why would I steal a file from personnel?


& Liz: What were you thinking? Some woman you’ve known for ten seconds in the elevator?
    Jake: I don’t see what the problem is. This is objectively awesome.
    Liz: You don’t understand. For her, sex is not something that you have to do after the 12th date. She uses it to suck men in and bleed them dry. Back in Chicago, I saw her take powerful men down. Didn’t matter if it was Scottie Pippin or the drummer for the Bodeans or someone else’s boyfriend who ran a small but prestigious clowning academy.
    Jake: Whose boyfriend?


& Liz: She’s like a human Macarena. Something everyone did at parties in 1996.


& Claire Harper (aka Jennifer Aniston): Jack’s just being modest. He won’t tell you... But I will. Today... is Jack’s birthday! Hit it, boys.


& Mi Au: Jack, introduce me to this charming young woman.
    Claire: I’m his life coach, Esmeralda Fitzmonster.


& Jake: You were right about Claire. She crashed Mi Au’s party.
    Liz: Did she do sexy birthday or mannequin who comes to life?
    Jake: Sexy birthday, thank god!


& Tracy: My boy Kenneth is going through some really tough times. They’re trying to make him wear a coat that’s different than his other coat.


+ on Imdb.


+ Jennifer Aniston :)

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий