30 мар. 2011 г.

London Boulevard

& Billy: How goes it, Mitchell?
    Mitchell: Prison makes me nervous, Billy.
    Billy: Let’s go, then. Here’s something new for you. You can’t smoke in the fucking pub. They done it in Ireland. They done it, fuck me, they done it in France. New York, they’ve made the fags, so they burn out if you leave them in the ashtray. Tastes like shit as well.

& Mitchell: I was a criminal. Presently, I am just unemployed.

& — Any last words?
    Mitchell: Yeah. We’re all fucked.

& Dr. Sanji Raju: Is it terrible to say that I’m enjoying myself?
    Mitchell: No, it’s essential that you enjoy yourself.
    Sanji: My wife was a very shrewish* woman. I told her finally, “I love you, but I want to enjoy my life.” She was more outraged by that than anything I’d ever said to her. I am divorced. I would like to see your sister, Mitchel, with your permission.
    Mitchell: Sanji, it’s a free country. And you’re a good man, but she’s...
    Sanji: I don’t mind if she’s got problems. Will you let me try?
    Mitchell: ... I read a lot in prison, Sanji. There was a poet named Rilke. He’s got a line. “Everything terrible is something that needs our love.” And that over there is terrible.
    Sanji: No.
    Mitchell: But it doesn’t want your love. It wants your fucking PIN number. You’re a good man, Sanji, no good will come of it. Saving people. Being a saint.
    Sanji: And they just buried one, didn’t they?
    Mitchell: Will you see her home?
    Sanji: That’s what I was talking about.
    Mitchell: Tell her not to pay the piper.
    Sanji: Oh, no, no, no. I’ll take care of it. It’ll be my pleasure.
    Mitchell: There we go.



& Jordan: Did you have an accident?
    Mitchell: A strenuous* workout, Jordan.

& Jordan: Are you fit for work?
    Mitchell: Work is what you do when you’d rather be doing something else, right?
    Jordan: Always has been for me.

& Mitchell: Have I seen you in anything, Jordan?
    Jordan: Well, I was on a kids’ show. Then I was on methadone. Then I was a producer. Seriously.

& Charlotte (aka Keira Knightley): So what do you want out of life, Mitch? Out of all this worthless shit.
    Mitchell: Enough to eat, a bed to lie in. So I can think.
    Charlotte: You had that in jail.

& Gant: Who do you work for?
    Bailey: The police...
    Gant: No, that’s your day job. Cunt.

& Gant: You know what the most powerful fucking thing is?
    Mitchell: Yeah, knowing what can go wrong. For anybody, at any fucking time. Do you know that?
Bob Dylan - Subterranean Homesick Blues


& Gant: You saw me shoot that fucking spade*. Eh? You really think I’m going to let you walk free around this fucking planet? It ain’t gonna happen.
    Mitchell: See what you have to understand is that if I was a gangster, Rob, you’d be the first to fucking die.
    Gant: Huh.
    Mitchell: I wouldn’t work for you. I’d kill you and take everything you’ve got.
    Gant: Oh.
    Mitchell: If I were a gangster. That’s why you don’t want me to be a gangster. That’s why nobody wants me to be a gangster, ’cause I could not stop if I started. Do you get it? Don’t ask again.

& Mitchell: How do you feel about guns, Jordan?
    Jordan: My dear boy, I’m a trained actor. I can feel anything about anything.

Heart Full Of Soul by The Yard Birds


& Gant: Is he all done and dusted?
    Mitchell: It’s Mitchel.
    Gant: And what physical condition is that Billy in?

& Mitchell: I’m going to need your help. Are you able?
    Jordan: If I can poison a producer with his own Quaaludes, I should say I’m equal to just about anything. Compared to most people, I’m a fucking Borgia Pope.

& Bosnian: We’re gonna need a fuck of a lot of drugs.
    Jordan: You have found your man.

& Jordan: I am what I say I am.

& Danny: You ever heard of the Beatles?
    — Niet.
    Danny: John Lennon was me uncle.

& Mitchell: I wrote a poem for a girl once, she signed her name to it and gave it to her other boyfriend.
    Gant: What’s that got to do with me?


The Green Fairy by Kasabian



-- Dict:
shrewish — сварливый
strenuous — напряженный; энергичный
spade = a offensive nickname for a African American

London Boulevard Poster Movie Hungarian (11 x 17 Inches - 28cm x 44cm)

On Imdb.

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий