21 мар. 2011 г.

Human Target 1x11

Victoria

Season 1, Episode 11


& Chance: Is there anyone on our detail we can trust?
    Gerard: Not a soul.


& Gerard: The last 48 hours have been particularly harrowing, so perhaps a modicum of formality might help keep her relaxed.


& Gerard: Christopher Chance, I give you her royal highness, Victoria, Princess of Wales.


& Guerrero: You actually trust the word of some broad that lives in the dash of your Camaro over mine?
    Winston: Yes. Yes, I do.
    Guerrero: I lived in this city for eight years, dude. There’s certain things you just don’t do here, like question a New Yorker when he’s giving you directions. Don’t use crosswalks. Don’t eat pizza with a fork and a knife.


& Victoria: So what exactly do they call this look?
    Chance: A technical term would be “bridge and tunnel.”
    Victoria: It’s not gonna work. You can still see my face.
    Chance: Uh, trust me, no one’s looking at your face.


& Chance: I told you not to look down.
    Victoria: I think I made it abundantly clear to you how I feel about heights.
    Chance: This is barely 20 feet. It hardly qualifies as heights. Even if you did fall, you’d probably break something, but you wouldn’t die.


& Queen: Victoria, who’s this?
    Victoria: Christopher Chance, her majesty the Queen.
    Queen: Thank you, Mr. Chance.


& Guerrero: ... maybe he’s got family money.
    Winston: Let it go, man.
    Guerrero: Things like this don’t just happen, dude. It ain’t natural.
    Winston: Why do you even care?
    Guerrero: She’s got, like, four castles, dude. Not four homes, four castles. One of them sits on, like, 50,000 acres. And that’s the summer house.


& Victoria: You were right, I got my happy ending.
    Chance: Well, you had a 50/50 chance. I was rooting for you.


On Imdb.

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий