8 мар. 2011 г.

The Green Hornet (2/2)


& Britt: Here’s the plan. You take this thing, you put it in your ear. You listen in on my phone, which I’ve taped to my chest. See, when I say the secret word, which is ’Constantinople’... I’ll kick the old guy in the nuts, you blow them up with missiles.


& Chudnofsky: And so, thunder strikes lightning.


& Britt: Don’t get all panicked. The worst thing we can do right now is panic. Just let me think.


& Kato: I smash window, you shoot in.
    Britt: Every man for himself.


& Kato: It’s not a partners word.
    Britt: We are not partners. I’m the hero, you’re my sidekick. That’s what this is. I’m Indie, you’re Short Round. Simon... Garfunkle. Scooby... Do.


& Kato: You’re a yuppie whimp, and I’m a martial arts expert who grew up penniless* on the streets.
    Britt: You grew up penis-less on the streets. Funny. Heroes beat sidekicks. Period.


& D.A. Frank Scanlon: Look, running a newspaper must be difficult. I mean, if it’s anything like running a re-election campaign. It’s got to be a pain in the ass. Fortunately I think, uh... think we make each other’s life easier.
    Britt: How?
    Scanlon: Well there are two sides to every story. I mean, there’s some people, they see an event. And they interpret it as this crime war, you know. Other people see the same incident and they interpreter it as a small isolated event.
    Britt: Yeah.
    Scanlon: I guess, I could... help you decide. How these incidents are exposed... In the public interest, of course...


& Bloodnofsky: I’m a dinosaur. Not in the scary way, in the extinct way. And it’s time for changes. You know, it’s time for me to gain some... charisma.
    Popeye: I have no idea what you’re talking about.
    Bloodnofsky: Ha, ha. I’m talking about a motif. A theme. A mask. Perhaps a stylish cape. I’m talking about the death of ’Chudnofsky’ and the rebirth of ’Bloodnofsky’.


& Bloodnofsky: What do you say?
    Popeye: Honestly?.. I think that is the stupidest thing I have ever heard.
    Bloodnofsky: Why is that stupid? That’s not stupid.
    Popeye: Yes it is.
    Bloodnofsky: Blood-nof-sky. I... I was going to wear red. For blood, get it? That’s scary. And cool. Get this. “Be it my mask or your blood, red will be the last color you’ll ever see”. I say that to people when I kill them.


& Popeye: I think you’re having a midlife crisis here. Seriously, you’re starting to scare me.
    Bloodnofsky: Want to know a secret? I’m starting to scare myself.


& Britt: Before you do this, I want you to know I’m sorry. I’m sorry for everything.
    Kato: I forgive you.
    Scanlon: Hey, not me. Him, stupid.
    Britt: Confused, you should be.


& Kato: Are you okay? Britt?
    Britt: Yeah, I’m fine. My outfit’s back here!


& Britt: That’s a very big gun.


& Scanlon: You brought a gas mask?
    Bloodnofsky: Of course I brought a gas mask!
    Scanlon: Just for yourself?


& Bloodnofsky: Hah, I’m ungassable.


& Britt: What’s the worse, what’s the worse, missiles?
    Kato: Four missiles left. Hornet gun?
    Britt: Check. Machine guns, check.


& Britt: Does it drive?
    Kato: Front wheel drive.


& Britt: Kato, they’re here.
    Kato: Go be a journalist, I’ll kick ass.


& Bloodnofsky: I am Bloodnofsky. I’ve killed a thousand before, and I’ll kill a thousand more. Now tremble before your death. For be it my mask, or be it your blood. Red will be the last color you’ll ever see.


& Britt: Ow! Whoa! Holy shit. Ejector seats. You actually built them. This is really scary.


& Britt: Here’s the story. We’re on our way to a costume party. Okay?


& Lenore: Why did you ask me to do research on the Green Hornet, when you are the Green Hornet?
    Britt: We don’t know what we’re doing. We need you to help us, don’t you see. You’re the mastermind.


& Lenore: I don’t kissed him! You know I didn’t kiss! You guys like kissing. I don’t see why.


& Britt: You gotta dig this bullet out of my meat. Do it!


& Britt: Okay, just wait, just hurry, just start there.


& Britt: We did it.
    Kato: We did.
    Britt: The Green Hornet, his reliable partner, The Blue Wombat. Ohh! Okay, how about, umm... The Red Hippopotamus?.. No? Not Red Hippopotamus?
    Kato: Hippo is not red.
    Britt: I know, I’m sorry.



-- Dict:
penniless — без гроша


+ on Imdb

The Green Hornet

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий