8 мар. 2011 г.

Skins 1x10

Secret Party

Season 1, Episode 10


& Sid: I think I’m depressed.
Jal: You’re not depressed, you’re bored.
Sid: I’m not bored, I’m depressed.


& Chris: Seriously, in history... Like 600 years ago, whatever. There was these people called the diggers. They had no money, but they said “Fuck that, fuck money. Fuck tax, fuck... Cromwell.” Yeah? “Why don’t we all just live here, on this hill, and do some digging.”


& Lord: Hello?
Chris: Hello. Who are you?
Lord: I am the lord of the manor.
Chris: Yeah, right. I made you up.
Lord: Am I better than you imagined?
Chris: You’re naked.
Lord: Sorry, does that offend you?
Chris: No, no, it’s cool.
Lord: Splendid.


& Chris: Tell me about your parties.
Lord: Ah, my parties... They made history... Digger parties... Foam parties... Naked orgy parties... I had them all.
Chris: Wow, man.
Lord: And on that very four-poster bed there, Napoleon himself sucked Brigitte Bardot’s toes.
Chris: Fuck off!
Lord: Language!


& Lord: So, what kind of party would you like to throw?

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий