22 мар. 2011 г.

Human Target 1x12

Christopher Chance

Season 1, Episode 12


& Chance: I want the same.
    Bartender: Irish coffee double shot?


& Chance: Conrad Hall.
    Winston: Winston.
    Chance: Nice to meet you Winston. That’s your first name or your last name?
    Winston: Last.
    Chance: What’s your first name?
    Winston: ... Detective.


& Winston: Laverne... Laverne Winston.
    Chance: .........
    Winston: Yeah, I got a that sounds like a girl’s name. I also carry a ’45. I’ve got a history of disciplinary problems and this ain’t my first drink today. You got another comment?
    Chance: You can call me Connie.


& Katherine Walters: That’s just weird. You are officially the first lawyer not to be bitten or peed on.
    Chance: Well we sort of have it cominGuerrero: to us, don’t we?
    Katherine: Come on. No one deserves to be peed on.


& Katherine: I guess my next question is why do you want to be alone in a room with me?
    Chance: To kill you.


& Chance: Now you don’t have to take this. ... I’m just saying, apparently you know what you are doing.
    Katherine: I’m single and I live downtown.


& Katherine: Why would you do it?
    Chance: ’cause I’m tired of the part I’ve been told to play. I don’t want to do it any more.


& Chance: How did you find this place? I never told anybody about it.
    Guerrero: Dude, it’s me.


& Interrogator: Your reputation precedes you. I imagine at some point during that confrontation, you had the opportunity to end things. Why didn’t you?
    Guerrero: My heart grew three sizes that day.


& Katherine: I’m Katherine Walters. I’m in danger and I need your help.
    Christopher Chance: Nice to meet you Katherine. My name is Christopher Chance.


& Christopher Chance: How did you find me?
    Chance: You’re the only guy who’s ever flat out beat me. Got me curious so I started digging. There’s a bodyguard named Christopher Chance in Minneapolis who died in 1927. There is another one in Nashville, he died in 1954. One in Brooklyn died in 1975.
    Christopher Chance: Well, it ain’t really a name least not one anyone was born into. I got it from the guy who taught me. He got it from the guy who taught him. Christopher Chance is the guy you go to when no one else can help.


& Christopher Chance: Rule number one... Take the fight to them. Dictate tempo. Give them control and you’ve already lost.
    Chance: What do I do with her when I’m doing all that?
    Christopher Chance: Never let her out of your sight. In fact in my experience you’re going to need her help to solve the puzzle. You want easy, play checkers.


& Christopher Chance: What you gonna do about it? Would you wanna be...?


& Chance: Rule one... Take the fight to them. Set the rules. Set the timetable. You guys have pulled this one off admirably. But rule number two is a little bit trickier for you... Choose the battlefield. Now you think it’s obvious that you’d want to fight on ground that you know but this is the rule that people always ignore. You know regression is good. Home field advantage always wins.


& Winston: Oh you know what, there’s just one more thing... You know my name. But I don’t know a thinGuerrero: about you. I don’t know who you work for. Where you came from hell. I don’t even know your real name. Who are you?
    Chance: My name is Christopher Chance.


+ on Imdb.

Human Target: The Complete First Season


End of Season 1

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий