9 мар. 2011 г.

House M.D. 7x15

Bombshells

Season 7, Episode 15


& Cuddy: You really don’t have to be here.
    House: You’re my girlfriend. I’m being supportive.
    Cuddy: I’m mainly talking about them.


& Cuddy: Get them outta here. My urethra is not for public entertainment!


& Wilson: You have nice skin.
    Cuddy: Thank you... Shut up!
    Wilson: Sorry. Just thought it would be rude not to comment.
    Cuddy: Just treat me like any other patient.


& Cuddy: I mean, if you’re okay with this. You have three kids of your own.
    Lucinda: It’s not even a question. Of course I’ll be Rachel’s guardian. And House is cool with this? I mean, you guys...
    Cuddy: We’ve only been together a few months.
    Lucinda: Hmm. Seems like a lot longer. Probably because you’ve been talking about him for ten years. And by talking, I mean ranting about wanting to smash his teeth in with a stapler for being such a jerk.
        Cuddy: People change.
? Really?

& Taub: Can I at least search his house for drugs?
    House: Have I ever said no to that question?


& Wilson: You should be keeping her company. Okay. You’ve been worried that your relationship is getting in the way of your diagnoses, you’re protecting your patient. Either that or... you’re an ass.
    House: Three... I hate the smell of death.
    Wilson: The chances of Cuddy having renal cell carcinoma...
    House: I’m talking about our relationship. She needs support and comfort, both things that I famously suck at. This will inevitably lead to...
    Wilson: You know what’s good for that? Practice.
    House: Doing it... I don’t know... once? I’m not gonna act like there’s a crisis before we know there is one. There’s no proof there’s anything wrong with her.
    Wilson: There’s no proof she’s being stalked by Ninja squirrels either, but if she’s scared of them... as her boyfriend, it’s your job to figure out how to help her feel better.


& Chase: Mm! Tom Cruise got married. ... Do you want me to quote from First Corinthians? Cause I can do that.
    Cuddy: As a Jew, I’m gonna have to decline that offer.
    Chase: Don’t know what you’re missing. St. Paul was really on his game... He’ll show up eventually.
    Cuddy: You don’t actually believe that. But I do. All these years, he’s never stopped trying to annoy me for more than 15 minutes. And now he can’t even walk into the room.
    Chase: Love hopes all things.


& House: Aah! Good thing I brought my ax-cane.
! House Kicks Zombie’s Asses

& House: It looks like we got company...


& Martha: Are you okay?
    House: I was sleeping. What could go wrong?


& Chase: Bigger question... What’s the deal with Taub? Just because House is too distracted to notice your distraction doesn’t mean we didn’t.
    Taub: ... The kid scratched out the faces of half his class. You don’t think that’s a problem?
    Foreman: It’s not our problem.
    Chase: Why is it anyone’s problem? I violently executed my tenth grade geometry teacher about five different ways in my mind.
    Martha: I didn’t want to kill anybody. I just wanted to torture them slowly in my basement, preferably with acid.


& House: I got a great idea where we should go.
    Cuddy: I don’t want to hear it.
    House: You’re gonna love it. Australia’s finest. There’s a great karaoke bar in Newark...
    Cuddy: I hate karaoke.
    House: They got every... every song by every Aussie artist. ....
! House & Cuddy as Butch Cassidy and the Sundance Kid.


& House: Talking about food made me hungry.
    Cuddy: You had candy in my other dreams.
    House: Means you’re stressed at work. All dream symbols mean you’re stressed at work. Or castration anxiety.
    Cuddy: No. I was hoping... you’d figure out a way to handle all this. Maybe you can’t because you’re still a child.
    House: I can do better.
    Cuddy: Might be too late.


& House: If you don’t make it, I won’t sleep with anyone for at least a month.
    Cuddy: Make it two.
    House: Bitch.
? Burlesque?


& Cuddy: There are so many things that I could be afraid of, and most of the time, I manage to... lock them up behind doors. But this happens... all those doors just burst open... ... You just figured something out about your patient, didn’t you?.. Go. Do what you do.


& Cuddy: You don’t take Vicodin because you’re scared. You take it so you won’t feel pain. Everything you’ve ever done is to avoid pain... drugs, sarcasm... Keeping everybody at arm’s length so no one can hurt you.
    House: As opposed to everyone else in the world who goes looking for pain like it’s buried treasure?
    Cuddy: Pain happens when you care. Y-you can’t love someone without making yourself open to their problems, their fears. And you’re not willing to do that.


& House: I ca... I came to be with you.
    Cuddy: But you weren’t with me, not really.
    House: I wanted to be.
    Cuddy: That’s not enough.
    House: I can do better.
    Cuddy: I don’t think you can. You’ll choose yourself over everybody else over and over again, because that’s just who you are.


& Cuddy: Good-bye, House.


On Imdb

__ It'll be interesting 2 know roots of all the sequences: Comedy, Action/zombie, Western, Musical, Drama. They're just splendid.

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий