1 мар. 2011 г.

House M.D. 7x14

Recession Proof

Season 7, Episode 14


& Cuddy: What do you think it’ll look like if you don’t show up when I get an award?
    House: Like I don’t give a crap about awards, charities, what it looks like. If you ever want... I RSVPed two days ago. What, you think I’m a complete ass?
    Cuddy: If you were already going, why did you...
    House: Foreplay.


& Chase: File says he’s a real estate developer. Could have been exposed to something visiting a construction site.
    Martha: He’s lying. ....... He’s not an executive. I saw his hands.
    House: ......... Stand up. Our little girl... Is finally growing up. I mean, you dream of this day, but when it finally happens...


& Wilson: You’re really going to the charity gala? Why?
    House: I wanna do something nice for my girlfriend.
    Wilson: You never do anything unless it stands to benefit you.
    House: I realize that three failed marriages can leave a man twisted and bitter inside, but in a good relationship, people sometimes do things for each other.


& House: Why do people believe I’m incapable of doing anything nice?
    Wilson: Experience.


& Taub: We found Vicodin in his office.
    House: Give it to me. ........ Might look like Vicodin but be something else. .........


& Patient: ... Who’d have thought the recession would last this long, huh?
    Martha: So it’s Obama’s fault you’re lying to your wife?


& House: I need some intel on this charity event on Friday night. If I go, do I have to actually give money to charity? ... I’m going. Just don’t want it to suck. There has to be a way to make this fun.
    Wilson: Show up and behave. Problem solved.
    House: Your problem solved. Don’t you think she deserves more than a plaque and a round of applause for 15 years of running this dump?
    Wilson: It’s a watch, not a plaque.
    House: It’s a cliche. I want to make things more exciting, something she’ll remember for more than ten minutes.
    Wilson: Okay. By fun and exciting, you mean screwing this up for Cuddy so she won’t even dream of asking you to go to one again.
    House: You really can’t stand seeing me happy, can you?


& House: Who’s going to this charity thing Friday night?
    Foreman: Already got a date.
    House: Cuddy is getting an award. I think we should all be there, show our support.
    Taub: I assume you’re planning on screwing it up, so you want to maximize witnesses.
    House: Why does everyone go to that?
    Chase: Experience?
    House: Shut up! How ’bout go... Or work the clinic all weekend? I hear it’s genital herpes awareness month.


& Taub: What’s wrong?
    Foreman: My stomach. You... you poisoned me!
    Taub: I ate the same thing you did. How come I’m not... Oh, dear God.


& House: What, you two can’t think and poop at the same time? There’s a life at stake here!


& Wilson: Hey! What are you doing?
    House: What’s it look like I’m doing? Auditioning a band for Friday night.
    Wilson: So you’re trying to ruin Cuddy’s moment in the spotlight.
    House: Ruin? These guys recorded with Juan Gabriel. They’re gonna cost me 2 grand. ... This is not a prank! {...} Muchachos, adelante. Tres, cuatro...


& Martha: This is all for the best.
    Chase: Yeah. Either that or... The opposite.


& Wilson: Looking forward to Friday night?
    Cuddy: Yes and no. Yes, because it is a great honor, and no because... Well, you know the because.
    Wilson: You think House is going to embarrass you.
    Cuddy: Well, not intentionally. Maybe intentionally.


& Foreman: What do you want us to do, House?


& House: We’ll need his wife’s consent. Masters will get it.
    Martha: Probably not a good idea.
    Foreman: Uh, he’s right.
    Chase: No, he’s not.
    House: Consider this me officially booting you out of the nest.


& Martha: I put making friends and having relationships on hold so I could concentrate on studying. I always thought there’ll be plenty of time for that in the future. But... Now when I do want them... I can’t even get a date to this charity event. If I can’t establish relationships in my personal life, how will I ever do it with a patient?
    Chase: Be honest with her. But if it comes down to a choice between the brutal truth and hope, side with hope.


& House: My happiness is being paid for by other people’s lives.


& House: You’re gonna want to... sit down for this.


& House: I’ve made a decision. ..........


& House: If I had to choose between... saving everyone and loving you and being happy... I choose ...........


& House 2 Cuddy: My head’s on your vagina.



On Imdb


__ Wonderful episode. It’s just... Last 5 minutes ruined it all :( Don’t believe. Don’t be-leave. Don’t be-live. :-/

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий