29 мар. 2011 г.

Human Target 2x1

Ilsa Pucci

Season 2, Episode 1


& Interrogator: I just can’t help but think how much better your life would have turned out if you’d never met Christopher Chance.

& Chance: Relax. I’m one of the good guys.

& Chance: Winston... I’m sorry for getting you into this mess... Sorry for whatever torture you had to endure because of me. Most of all... I’m sorry about Aunt Suzy.
    Winston: Aunt Suzy?! Oh, man... Not Aunt Suzy!

& Winston: I don’t wanna die. You know how to diffuse it?
    Chance: No. Either way, this is good-bye.

& Winston: Chance. Chance!..
    Guerrero: We gotta get out of here.
    Winston: Wait! Where’s Chance?
    Guerrero: That’s it for Chance, bro. {...} He’s gone. Dude got too attached. That’s the last you’re ever gonna see of Chance.

Ilsa Pucci: Wow. I’ll give it to you, Mr. Chance. When you say you want to disappear, you really commit. It’s taken me six months, an embarrassing amount of money, and more time in a helicopter than I ever dreamed my ass would spend. So I have one thing to say to you. You’d better be worth it.

& Chance: There’s a variety of other people you could have hired.
    Ilsa: Yes, I have. All of them.

& Chance: Your two minutes are up.
    Ilsa: I can’t imagine what brings a man like you to an ashram. But I hope you find whatever it is you’re looking for... Thank you for your time. You know, I thought you’d be different.
    Chance: Taller?
    Ilsa: No.
    Chance: Younger?
    Ilsa: No. Braver.

& Ilsa: My husband and I usually throw a... an annual charity event at this time of year, and it’s been vital to the organization.
    Chance: Great. We’ll throw a party and pray somebody tries to kill you.

& Ilsa: So...How does this work?
    Chance: Well, I’m not a big fan of game plans. I kinda like to wing it. But if you just remember one simple rule, everything’s gonna be okay.
    Ilsa: And what rule is that?
    Chance: Do exactly what I tell you.


& Chance: It’s okay to be afraid.
    Ilsa: Of course I’m afraid. What sane person wouldn’t be slightly worried about being killed?.. Oh, I see. You’re not scared at all. Do you want me to think you’re that brave?
    Chance: No.
    Ilsa: Everyone’s afraid to die, Mr. Chance. Unless, of course, for some reason they think they deserve it.

& Chance: Oh, it’s okay. He’s with me.
    Guerrero: ’Sup, bro?
    Chance: Hey. M14? .308. Nice choice.
    Guerrero: So what’s the plan?
    Chance: Gonna parade her around the party, see if anybody tries to kill her.
    Guerrero: Beautiful. Perimeter?
    Chance: Basic in and out.
    Guerrero: Sweet ice. Hot. See why someone wants her dead.
    Chance: That’s Guerrero. He’s got a dark sense of humor.

& Ilsa: What’s wrong?
    Chance: Good news. Somebody here wants to kill you.

& Ilsa: Is there something wrong?
    Chance: Yes. No. Maybe. I don’t know what it is yet.

& Winston: Don’t run. I hate it when they make me run.

Ames: So what’s the deal here? You guys aren’t cops. You’re above the law? Seriously, I’m really digging the whole tough guy bit. It’s hot.
    Guerrero: How painful do you want this to get?..
    Ames: What are you gonna do with that? You gonna hit a defenseless girl again? Huh, tough guy?
    Guerrero: You’re going through what I call the five phases of fear. Denial... Anger... Frustration, acceptance, and eventually... fear.

& Chance: No, it’s not political. There’s too many pieces. Plus, these guys are highly funded.

& Ames: Look... I want you to know that I’m not scared. But I do have a lot of respect for you, so... I’ll talk.
    Guerrero: I know.

& Ames: I didn’t know anything about a kidnapping. ...
    Guerrero: I’m gonna give you a choice... ’Cause I believe in every human being’s right to being tortured democratically. Peel your fingernails off with this... Or shoot you in the kneecaps. I have a preference, but I’m gonna leave it up to you.

& Ames: Easy, boys. Word of advice. Use both duct tape and cuffs.

& Winston: What the hell is she doing?
    Chance: She’s making her stand.
    Guerrero: How do you wanna play it?
    Chance: Woman refuses to do anything the way I want her to. Switch to an Uncle Billy.
    Guerrero: Sweet. Diggin’ Uncle Billy.
    Winston: I hate an Uncle Billy.

& Ames: Sorry, guys. Still here. Not in your family. What in the hell is an Uncle Billy?
    Chance: Guard has an access key to the stairwell. Try and keep up.

& Chance: Bonjour, tout le monde. Je vole cette banque. Voudrais, s’il vous plait, sur la terre. ... How hard can this be?

& Ilsa: I guess I owe you a debt of gratitude. After all, you saved my life.
    Chance: Naw. It’s all part of the game plan.
    Ilsa: Jumping out of a 12-story building?
    Chance: Game plan’s not for everybody.

& Chance: Whoa. She went a little overboard.
    Winston: Oh, I can get used to this. Only problem is all these extra windows she put in. You’ve still got a lot of enemies out there. You need to stay hidden.
    Chance: Nah. No more hiding. They can come and get me. I’m not going anywhere.


On Imdb.

Ilsa = Niobe from Rome

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий