6 мар. 2011 г.

Skins 1x8

Effy

Season 1, Episode 8


& Tony: Fuck! Come on, Sid.
    Sid: Looks a bit... spooky.
    Tony: You’re not still afraid of the dark?.. You still sleep with that night light on, don’t you?!
    Sid: It’s not a night light! It’s a glow-in-the-dark Batman. It’s retro.


& Effy: Sometimes I think I was born backwards, you know? Come out of my mum the wrong way. I hear words go past me backwards. The people I should love I hate. And the people I hate...


& Cassie: Do you want to kiss me, Sid? ... OK. So this is where you lean in. ... Cool.
    Sid: Yeah... I’m sorry, I’m usually better than that. It’s...
    Cassie: No, it was lovely.
    Sid: No, my rhythm was out and my teeth, they kept getting in the way. Could I... try again?
    Cassie: Only if you don’t ask.




I don’t know why I couldn’t feel it before.
Faith in a world I can’t believe in any more.
I’m tired of being here,
I’m tired of being wrong.
The universe keeps turning.
Where do I belong?
You don’t remember me
But I remember you.
I lie awake, trying not to think of you.
The way I let you down,
The way I did you wrong.
The universe keeps turning
Where do I belong?


& Sid: Hang on. That’s enough. He loves Effy. Don’t you think this is hard enough?
    Tony’s Dad: And who the fuck are you?
    Sid: I’m his best friend!
    Tony’s Dad: And I’m his fucking father!
    Sid: I know what you are.


+ on Imdb.

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий