26 дек. 2018 г.

Jesse Stone: Thin Ice (2009)


Captain Healy: We'll have dinner at Adriano's.
Jesse Stone: Tonight?
Captain Healy: Tonight.

Luther 'Suitcase' Simpson: She's interviewing the candidate, Lou.
Jesse Stone: I'm Jesse.
Luther 'Suitcase' Simpson: I know.
Jesse Stone: If you keep calling me Lou, Suitcase, I'm going to call you Luther.
Luther 'Suitcase' Simpson: Why would I call you Lou, Jesse?

Jesse Stone: What are you looking at?

Jesse Stone: Sorry. I was fighting crime.

Jesse Stone: Paradise is my last stop, Rose. There's nowhere to go from here.

Jesse Stone: How do you know I was in Boston?
Luther 'Suitcase' Simpson: The information's out there. All you have to do is let it in.

Jesse Stone: So you think we should be careful.
Sidney Greenstreet: I think we should carefully do this again. Pals who have sex...
I've heard it described as that.

Jesse Stone: You know, you keep this up, you'll make detective some day.
Rose Gammon: We don't have detectives.
Jesse Stone: No, but if we did.

Rose Gammon: It could be just a coincidence...
Jesse Stone: Cops don't like coincidences.

Sidney Greenstreet: You're on thin ice, Jesse. They're building a case against you.

Jesse Stone: I need you not to ask any questions.
Luther 'Suitcase' Simpson: Why?
Jesse Stone: That's a question. I want you to have plausible deniability.
Luther 'Suitcase' Simpson: Why?
Jesse Stone: I can't tell you.
Luther 'Suitcase' Simpson: Why?
Jesse Stone: Because if I tell you, you can't plausibly deny knowing it.

Luther 'Suitcase' Simpson: You'll explain to me one day, won't you, Lou?
Jesse Stone: Yes, I will, Luther.

Luther 'Suitcase' Simpson: You can only do what you can do, Jesse.

--
+ Quotes on the IMDb


Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий