22 дек. 2018 г.

Derek

The Good Place 2×7


Michael: I understand the ethics involved, but we need to stop that wedding. We break up Jason and Tahani. Janet stops being sad. Derek goes away.
Chidi: Fine, but... There is something called the Doctrine of Double Effect. In order to remain ethical, you can't just go into this with the intention of killing Derek. Your only goal has to be to spare Jason and Tahani from future pain by filling them in on Jason's past.

Chidi: I know it's tempting to take a short-cut, but moral strength is defined by how we behave in times of stress.
Eleanor: Has anyone ever told you what a drag you are?
Chidi: Everyone. Constantly.

Eleanor: You will feel better after some time goes by.
Janet: I don't really experience the passage of time. I do use it as lotion occasionally.

Michael: Being ethical... it's hard, and I kind of hate it. When's it get easier?

--
+ Quotes on the IMDb

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий