2 дек. 2018 г.

Family Dynamics and a Red Fiero

Young Sheldon 2×9


Adult Sheldon: ...elective I reluctantly chose... Psychology 101, an investigation into why people think and feel the way they do. Ugh.

Connie: Well, I don't think I'd use the word "devastating." That doesn't sound like me.
Mary: Okay, well, use whatever word you want.
Connie: I might use... "heartbroken."
Mary: Good, use that.
Connie: Yeah, maybe. Have you got a thesaurus?

Connie: ... And if y'all weren't, I would just be... heartbroken. And not just heartbroken... Crestfallen and chagrined.

Connie: Move to Oklahoma, what's wrong with you?!

Dr. Sturgis: Can you form a hypothesis ...?
Sheldon: Well, their marriage is a zero sum game. What's good for my father isn't good for my mother and vice versa.
Dr. Sturgis: Excellent. And your prediction?
Sheldon: Well, based on previous arguments I've observed, my father will try to reassert his dominance by making a meaningless symbolic gesture.

Mary: Are you insane?! We can't afford a Ferrari!
George: It's a Fiero.
Mary: Ferrari, Fiero, same thing.

Georgie: I can't drink coffee, I can't chew tobacco, is there anything I can do?
Mary: Yeah, quit talking.

--
On the IMDb
+ Soundtrack
+ Vanity Card # 602

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий