9 дек. 2018 г.

Six Thanksgivings

This Is Us 3×8


Young Randall: I want every Thanksgiving to be like this for the rest of my life...

Rebecca: This is probably our last Thanksgiving with the kids all living here...

Randall: I don't care if it's a mistake, she's my wife!

Nick: I'm not gonna save a kid's life just so he can grow up one day and zap Americans.

Jack: You need to wake the hell up! This ville is nothing but women and kids and old men.

Nick: You can be nice to them all you want, Jack... But they're not just women and children.

Kate: All right, KaToby on three?

Jessie: I... I don't know why Thanksgiving depresses me. It's not my holiday. In fact, isn't it to celebrate you for defeating us in your independence?
William: No. It was not.

Jessie: I'm in no mood to spin lies about the joys of being sober.
William: You stay sober, you won't have to lie about it.

Jessie: Good Lord. Listening to jazz sober sounds awful.

Kate: What is this?
Toby: Uh... This is what happens when you leave me by myself to handle Thanksgiving dinner.

Toby: ...So I had to improvise.
Kate: You know what this is?
Toby: A disaster.
Kate: No. This is, like, Jack Pearson-level magic.
Toby: Blasphemy. Take it, you take it back.

--
On the IMDb
+ Soundtracks

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий