3 дек. 2018 г.

Sometimes

This Is Us 3×7


Jack: Well, we're officially out of Pittsburgh. Only 2,423 more miles till we get to Los Angeles.

Rebecca: I love being from Pittsburgh, but sometimes it just feels a little small.

Jack: I need to try and save my little brother before 'Nam eats him alive.

Rebecca: People don't slow dance nearly as much as they should.

Rebecca: Three dates, three kisses.
Jack: Three amazing kisses.

Jack: Please be a good guy, Bao...

Jack: I can't talk about it. Vietnam. What I did and what I saw. I just, I don't... I don't want to bring that part of my life into... this, with you.

Murphy: Where'd you say you were from?
Rebecca: Pittsburgh.
Murphy: I think you're Pittsburgh good.

Jack: Are you a good guy or a bad guy, Bao? Are you V.C.?
Bao: ... Sometime.

Rebecca: It's kind of nuts here, right? I mean, every day you wake up, it's 73 and sunny. What is that? I like the rain.

Rebecca: Come on. Let's go home.

--
On the IMDb
+ Soundtracks

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий