11 дек. 2018 г.

Rickmancing the Stone

Rick and Morty 3x2


Summer: It's called "carpe diem," Morty. Look it up.
Morty: You look it up! Y-Y-You don't even... You don't even know what it means!
Summer: That's because losers look stuff up while the rest of us are carpin' all them diems.

Rick: Listen to your sister, Morty. To live is to risk it all. Otherwise, you're just an inert chunk of randomly assembled molecules drifting wherever the universe blows you.

Wind: Loser...

Morty: Rick, can we not leave without my sister?
Rick: Ugh. You have infinite sisters, Morty. I mean, n-not that I want to spend the rest of my day looking for another one. "Sum-sum," let's go!

Death Stalker Leader: Your blood will be my lotion...

Death Stalker Leader: Kill me, please.
Summer: Okay, but not because you told me to.

Rick: Kids, weird pitch... Let's have this be our new life. Let's be post-apocalyptic scavengers!


Summer: Grandpa, some of the Death Stalkers are going to what used to be Seattle to hunt what used to be people. I'm going.
Rick: Sounds good. Stay hydrated.

Morty: Just grab the stupid thing while I grab her, and let's get the "F" out of "H."

Summer: How come you guys dress like you're in a theme-park stunt show, but these guys wear khakis and hockey jerseys?

Rick: Uh, I just remembered. They're out doing something completely ordinary and kid-related. Don't panic.

Please. Slavery was a family business. I didn't ask to be born into it. If anything, I'm the victim here.

Rick: I want you and your sister to come home.
Morty: Oh, but... don't... Don't you have infinite versions of me and my sister?
Rick: You don't have to kick me while I'm down, Morty. Look, there's no replacing either of you without an amount of work that would ultimately defeat the purpose.

Morty: Maybe the lesson we've learned is that, whether it's our parents' marriage, a glowing green rock, or an awesome, giant arm, sooner or later, we got to let it go.

Morty: I got to admit, Rick, when you popped this scheme, I-I-I didn't... I wasn't sure it was gonna work.
Rick: Come on, Morty. No union built on running from your problems lasts more than five years, seven tops. Grandpa just sped things up with a few creature comforts of modern society.

Wind: Loser...

--
On the IMDb
+ Soundtracks

+ Reddit on Rickandmorty
+ Rick and Morty References

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий