20 дек. 2018 г.

A Stunted Childhood and a Can of Fancy Mixed Nuts

Young Sheldon 2×10


Linda: Ah. You know, I think that brand is the same kind Einstein wore...
Sheldon: Well, I've never seen a picture of his feet. And you're a grown-up, so you wouldn't lie to me. I guess I have no choice but to believe you.

Mary: How do they feel?
Sheldon: My brand loyalty is being severely tested.

Meemaw: How is he ever gonna get through this world?...

Mary: Aw, they're so sweet.
Linda: Yeah, life'll suck that right out of them soon enough...

Dr. Sturgis: It's perfect. I teach you about science so you can impress your grandson, and you teach me to drive so I can impress you.

Connie: Okay, but if we do this, I'm in charge. You have to do what I say when and how I tell you to do it.
Dr. Sturgis: Hubba-hubba, it's like we're back in the bedroom.

Sheldon: Eat outdoors? Do I look like a hippie to you?

Georgie: All right, I'm just gonna come out and ask it: what the heck is a colleague?

Missy: He doesn't know how to have fun; he's an old man.
Sheldon: I'm not an old man.
Missy: Oh, yeah? What's your favorite color?
Sheldon: Khaki.
Missy: Old man.


Paige: You know, I read that adults who had a stunted childhood often become social misfits and weirdos.
Sheldon: You didn't read that, you're making it up like your goat story.
Paige: Psychology Magazine, February issue, 1988.
Sheldon: Well, um... That doesn't make it true.
Paige: Guess you'll find out when you're an adult...
Sheldon: I guess I will.
Adult Sheldon: Well, we know how this story ends. I grew up to become a well-adjusted and charming fellow. But at that moment in time, she had me worried.

Connie: You have to start the car first.

Sheldon: Excuse me, I was hoping to purchase some practical joke paraphernalia so that I may behave childishly.

Sheldon: "If it's funny, it's a Bazinga"... Interesting.

Dr. Sturgis: I don't think I can do this, Connie... it's too much information. I can't process it... Not just the light. There were other cars. There's pedestrians. There was a guy on a bicycle! That's just too many random elements. The-the-the stimuli are overwhelming.

Sheldon: ...Bazinga.
Adult Sheldon: And that's how I became the madcap prankster all my friends know and love.

--
On the IMDb
+ Soundtrack

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий