14 дек. 2018 г.

Christine (1983)

Regina Cunningham: That's noise pollution, what you're doing! You might as well be dumping toxic waste on our lawn!

Bemis: She smiled at me! I wanna have deep, meaningful sex with her.

George LeBay: Her name's Christine.
Arnie Cunningham: I like that.

George LeBay: My asshole brother bought her back in September '57. That's when you got your new model year, in September. Brand-new, she was. She had the smell of a brand-new car. That's just about the finest smell in the world, 'cept maybe for pussy.

Regina Cunningham: You could've consulted with us.
Arnie Cunningham: I've consulted with you about everything I've ever done. Everything here is a committee meeting, and I get outvoted 2-to-1! This is no meeting. I bought it, that's it.

Dennis Guilder: What is it about that car, huh?
Arnie Cunningham: I don't know. Maybe, for the first time in my life, I've found something that's uglier than me. And I know I can fix her up.
Dennis Guilder: You're not ugly, Arnie... Queer, maybe, but not ugly.

Will Darnell: Good hands... Bad taste in cars.

Will Darnell: You know, Pepper... you can't polish a turd.

Regina Cunningham: Can't we even talk about this like rational human beings?
Arnie Cunningham: One of them took a shit on the dashboard of my car, mom! Now, how's that for rational, huh?

Arnie Cunningham: Has it ever occurred to you that part of being a parent is tryin' to kill your kids?

Arnie Cunningham: Okay... show me.

Rudolph Junkins: I understand... one of the perpetrators defecated on the dashboard. I would've thought you'd be madder than hell. I would've thought you would've reported that.
Arnie Cunningham: Shit wipes off.

Rudolph Junkins: The kid was cut in half. They had to scrape his legs up with a shovel.
Arnie Cunningham: Isn't that what you're supposed to do with shit... scrape it up with a little shovel?

Will Darnell: Okay, Jack... come on out. The ride is over. If I'm gonna have to come in and get you... I'm gonna get you.

Arnie Cunningham: You wanna watch what you call my car? She's real sensitive.
Dennis Guilder: Is she?... Sorry, Christine.

Arnie Cunningham: Let me tell you a little something about love. It has a voracious appetite. It eats everything. Friendship, family... It kills me how much it eats. But I'll tell you something else. Feed it right, it can be a beautiful thing, and that's what we have. When someone believes in you, you can do anything in the universe. When you believe right back in that someone, watch out, world! Because nobody can stop you. Nobody, ever!

Arnie Cunningham: No shitter ever came between me and Christine!

Arnie Cunningham: Oh, man, there is nothing finer... than being behind the wheel of your own car. Except, maybe, for pussy.

Leigh Cabot: God, I hate rock 'n' roll.

--
++ Quotes on the IMDb
+ Soundtracks!

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий