25 дек. 2018 г.

Goodbye Berlin (2016)

Maik: [My mother] said to me, "You can't learn much from me. But two things you can learn: First, you can talk about anything. Second, what others think doesn't mean shit."

Herr Wagenbach: Ladies and gentlemen, may I have your attention please, we've got a new classmate. His name is Andrej. Tsch... Tschicha...tschoroff. Please?
Tschick: Tschichatschow.

Tschick: My family is from all over. Volga Germans, Kalmyks, Wallachians, Jewish Gypsies.
Maik: Jewish Gypsies, there's no such thing. That's like saying there are English French.
Tschick: There are Jewish French and Jewish Gypsies.
Maik: Either you're a Jew or a Gypsy.
Tschick: Jewish is a religion. A Gypsy is just someone without a home.
Maik: People without homes are Berbers.
Tschick: Yeah right, Berbers are carpets.

Maik: Don't we have a map?
Tschick: No phone, no map!
Maik: We'll never get there.
Tschick: Maps are for pussies.

Tschick: I'm not driving back!

Maik: Let's meet up in 50 years at this exact spot. On 28 July 2066. Whatever we're doing then. Or is that stupid?

--
+ Quotes on the IMDb
+ Soundtracks!

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий