12 дек. 2018 г.

The Beginning is the End is the Beginning

This Is Us 3×9


Jack: I got 48 hours left with you, kid. That's all. ... And I don't know what after that.

Kevin: This is excruciating, you know. ....it's like we're stuck in one of those Netflix documentaries, like the pizza bomber one, you know? Where they just unraveling all the clues. And then you have to watch, right? 'Cause you're at the last episode.

Zoe: The thing about documentaries is, you can't force them to end the way you want them to...

Beth: I'm happy to help... in an unofficial, like, best-wife-in-the-world capacity.
Randall: Oh, I love that capacity. That's my favorite capacity.

Beth: This family lifts each other up. You hear me?
Randall: Do I hear you? You're my favorite sound in the world.

Beth: You are prepared.... Whatever they throw at you, I want you to return it. Like Serena. You are fierce, dignified and in top form. Can you see it?
Randall: I'm mostly just seeing Serena Williams in that catsuit, but yes... no, thank you. I can see it.


Randall: Take a chance on me. Take a chance on the man with the shovel. Take a chance! Take a chance! Take a chance... Take a chance.

— It may not be the answer you're looking for, but maybe it's the answer to something bigger...

Toby: I think it makes you smile. And when you smile, the world is a better place... See? The world just got a little better.

Beth: You Serena'd the crap out of that debate.

Randall: Listen. We're your parents. We're here to help you. In a very cool, laid-back kind of way, without it becoming a thing.
Beth: We love you no matter what, okay?

Beth: Look at me. You see me?.. Look at your dad. You see him?.. Do you see anything other than two people who love you more than any two people could ever love anyone in the entire world?

Zoe: Maybe it's not the ending. Maybe we're just in the middle.

--
+ Quotes on the IMDb
+ Soundtracks

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий