16 дек. 2018 г.

Fists and Feet and Stuff

You're the Worst 1×10


Lindsay: ...you love raisins. Even though they're disgusting failed grapes.

Lindsay: I'm sorry, but that was before.
Paul: That was half an hour ago!
Lindsay: Right, before now.

Gretchen: ...maybe we're like two pit bulls, you know? You put either with another dog, and that dog's toast. But, together, they're couch buds. They nullify the threat through mutually assured destruction.

Gretchen: I don't know. I mean, it's bananas, Jimmy. But, um... What I mean is, uh... Whew! I mean, the punk rock choice, Jimmy, is yes. So screw it. Why not? Yes, Jimmy. Yes.

Jimmy: Look, Becca was a choice. A dumb choice, but a choice. You and I... we're inevitable.

Gretchen: We're gonna do this, even though we know there is only one way this ends. Whether in a week or 20 years. There is horrible sadness and pain coming, and we're inviting it...
Jimmy: God, I love the way you think.

--
On the IMDb
+ Soundtrack

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий