26 дек. 2018 г.

Josh's Ex-Girlfriend Is Crazy.

Crazy Ex-Girlfriend 3×4


Paula: You're not thinking straight.
Rebecca: Oh, I'm not thinking straight. Why? 'Cause I'm crazy?

Nathaniel: Yeah, she's zany, but in a cute way.

Jarl: You have the anger of a much taller woman.
Rebecca: Oh, I am angry, Jarl. I'm seven-feet-tall angry.

Paula: I am your friend now, and... I love you, and Rebecca is your friend and she loves you, and female friendships are very strange, and I just... stop complaining. Because we have to help Rebecca now, even if you think she deserves a yank on the pony.

Rebecca: I have decided to reenact every great revenge movie ever made, and it's... ugh! It is so good to see Josh squirm.
Jarl: But what happens after you do all these scary things to him?
Rebecca: I-I don't know. I-I feel better, I guess?
Jarl: No. You die. That's how every one of these movies ends. Stabbing, shooting, drowning. The monster has to be killed.

Rebecca: No. That's-that's not how my movie has to end. No. I am independently financed... in my own mind.

Josh: Leave... me... alone.


Rebecca: I'm so lost, man. It's like, I don't... I don't know what story I'm in anymore, you know?

♪ So this is the end of the movie ♪
♪ But real life isn't a movie ♪
♪ You want things to be wrapped up neatly ♪
♪ The way that stories do ♪
♪ You're looking for answers ♪
♪ But answers aren't ♪
♪ looking for you ♪
♪ Because life is a gradual series of revelations ♪
♪ That occur over a period of time ♪
♪ It's not some carefully crafted story ♪
♪ It's a mess, and we're all gonna die ♪
♪ If you saw a movie that was like real life ♪
♪ You'd be like "What the hell was that movie about? ♪
♪ It was really all over the place" ♪
♪ Life doesn't make narrative sense ♪
♪ Nuh-uh... ♪


♪ We tell ourselves that we're in a movie ♪
♪ Each one of us thinks we got the starring role ♪
♪ But the truth is sometimes you're the lead ♪
♪ And sometimes you're an extra ♪
♪ Just walking by in the background ♪
♪ Because life is a gradual series of revelations ♪
♪ That occur over a period of time ♪
♪ Some things might happen that seem connected ♪
♪ But there's not always a reason or rhyme ♪
♪ People aren't characters, they're complicated ♪
♪ And their choices don't always make sense ♪

Rebecca: God, I wonder whose butt is calling me now...

--
+ Crazy Credits on the IMDb
+ Soundtracks

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий