13 дек. 2018 г.

A Street Cat Named Bob (2016)

Val: I prefer the sound of silence to bullshit.

Elsie: Got yourself a lovely ginger, all right. I had a ginger tom just like him once. Loved him with all me heart.
James: He's got a mind of his own.
Elsie: That's the point. The gingers, they got wills like iron, they have. Mine wouldn't leave my side till his last breath.

Elsie: You got yourself a lifelong partner there. Better friends than people, they are.

Val: What are you doing for Christmas?
James: Betty said she'd spend it with me... as long as I didn't mention the words "Christmas" or "merry" in any order.

Betty: Do you ever wonder why people kiss with their lips? I mean, why not... rub ears like, "I want to hear you." Or wrists, like this...

Betty: You lied to me!
James: No, I didn't! I just shaded the truth a little.

Val: "Can I do it straight?" That's always an addict's question. Think of the worst flu you've ever had. Multiply that by a hundred. Do you know what "riding the bike" is? When you can't keep your legs still even when you're lying down. For a week, every day will be a fight. Every hour, a struggle not to go out and score... It's harder coming off methadone than kicking heroin.

James: A friend helped me. And when I was stuck, her advice was... start by mentioning that everyone gets a second chance. But that not everyone manages to take them.

--
+ Quotes on the IMDb
+ Soundtracks!

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий