19 дек. 2018 г.

The VCR Illumination

The Big Bang Theory 12×10


Sheldon: Nothing? Like what my career has come to? Thanks a lot!

Amy: What are you doing?
Sheldon: Eating, reading, watching television, listening to the radio. What does it look like I'm doing?

Amy: Is that asparagus? I thought you hate asparagus.
Sheldon: I thought so, too, but I also thought super-asymmetry was a good idea, so what else am I wrong about?
Amy: Oh, so now you're reevaluating every opinion you've ever had?
Sheldon: I am following the example of 17th century philosopher René Descartes. He subjected all his beliefs to radical doubt so that he could build a bedrock belief and build his cognitive life back up on firm principles.

Sheldon: I've always thought I hated jazz, maybe I was wrong. Maybe it's great to hear all the notes at once..... I'm trying, I'm really trying!

Penny: Have you tried making him a cup of tea?
Amy: He's reevaluated tea. Now he thinks it's nothing but leaf soup.

Amy: "Fine with flags"?

Amy: It is the emergency pep talk you made when you were a kid.
Sheldon: Oh, that... I was saving it for the day they stop making Star Wars movies. I don't think that's ever gonna happen.

Young Sheldon: Sheldon, never forget, no matter how bad things seem, you can al...


Amy: Is there anything I can do?
Sheldon: Yes! You can build me a time machine so I can go back and tell my younger self to give up, because nothing's gonna work out the way he wants!
Amy: .... I was thinking a nice cup of leaf soup...

Bernadette: I now present The Great Howdini!

Bernadette: Why didn't you say something earlier?
Howard: You seemed like you were so happy, and then when I tried to say something... you seemed like you were so mad.

Bernadette: Hey, this isn't about me. I just wanted you to have your dream, and I wanted to control everything about how you looked and acted so that your victory was mine.

George: We're not gonna quit... And if we do lose, you need to know that doesn't make you losers. You learn as much about who you are and what you're made of from failing as you do from success. Maybe more...

Sheldon: I've been acting like the game is over, but it's only halftime. And there's a lot more physics left to play.
Amy: Wow, was that your first ever sports metaphor?

Sheldon: Thanks, Dad. We're gonna give them hell.

--
+ Quotes on the IMDb
+ Soundtrack

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий