27 дек. 2018 г.

Peppermint (2018)

Riley North: You can't go around punching people who are jerks. Then you're just as bad as they are.

Carly: Told you. You should've punched her lights out.

Carly: Peppermint. Double scoop.

Riley North: So, here's the deal. If you can tell me my name, I'll let you live. I mean, you'll eat out of a tube the rest of your life, but you'll live.

Riley North: You didn't serve the justice. I will.

FBI Agent Lisa Inman: Isn't it dangerous at night for the kids?
Homeless Man: Not anymore.
FBI Agent Lisa Inman: Why's that?
Homeless Man: 'Cause we got an angel now.

Diego Garcia: You're hurting. You're hurting bad. Out-manned, out-gunned. How you really think this is gonna go?
Riley North: I'm gonna shoot you in your fucking face. And then I'll pretty much figure it out from there.


--
+ Quotes on the IMDb
+ Soundtracks

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий