10 дек. 2018 г.

Jesse Stone: Night Passage (2006)


Abby: Jesse, one of the rules of conversation is that when asked a question, you don't give a one-word answer.
Jesse: Okay, want to have dinner with me?
Abby: Yes.

Jesse: I wouldn't have hired me, would you?

Hasty: What an incredibly stupid thing to do...

Abby: I wouldn't have figured you for a beer drinker.
Jesse: I'm not. I'm a Scotch on the rocks drinker.

Luther: I think coffee and donuts tend to certify one's copness.

Michelle: You gonna kick me in the nuts?
Jesse: That would be difficult.

Michelle: Did you have a drink?
Jesse: Yes, I did.
Michelle: So how come that's okay and smoking dope isn't?
Jesse: It's legal, and smoking dope is illegal.
Michelle: So that makes it right?
Jesse: Nope, just legal and illegal.

Jesse: Most people don't have trouble seeing what's right and wrong. Doing it is sometimes complicated, but knowing what's right usually isn't so hard.

Jesse: D'Angelo, please, don't call me Skipper.

Jesse: I want this to be between just you and me... I need a hat.
D'Angelo: We got hats, Skipper.
Jesse: How do I put this delicately?.. I don't like them. I'm used to navy blue. Can you have one made up for me? PPD, silver letters? And maybe you could have them embroider "Chief" on the back.

Jesse: [He] is stupid and mean and he doesn't like me... On the other hand, if I had to, I could shoot him just as easily as if he were smart and kind.

Abby: Am I too young for you?
Jesse: Is that another way of saying I'm too old for you?

Veterinarian: Did you breed this dog?
Jesse: No. Why?
Veterinarian: He's not been neutered. Any particular reason why?
Jesse: Somehow I didn't think Boomer would be Boomer without testicles.

Jesse: This? This is nothing. I just had to bury my dog.

--
+ Quotes on the IMDb


Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий