18 дек. 2018 г.

Jesse Stone: Sea Change (2007)


Jesse Stone: Well, I'm just a small town cop. Mostly I give out parking tickets.

Rose Gammon: He wants to know how you know.
Jesse Stone: I'm the Police Chief. I know everything.

Hilda Evans: Brahms. When I'm feeling troubled, I sit in my favorite chair, put my head back and listen to Brahms. I find it comforting.

Dr. Dix: If you've got nothing to do, pal, find something to do. If it's not important, make it important.

Jesse Stone: So, how are you doing, Hasty?
Hasty Hathaway: You don't say "How are you doing?" to a convict.
Jesse Stone: Okay. How's it going?

Luther 'Suitcase' Simpson: I'll have a cappuccino.

Sybil Martin: You married Jesse?
Jesse Stone: Sort of.
Sybil Martin: Sort of?
Jesse Stone: Every place but in my mind.

Luther 'Suitcase' Simpson: What about the bank case?
Jesse Stone: I don't have a clue. I think I'm throwing stuff against a wall to see if anything sticks.
Luther 'Suitcase' Simpson: Well, isn't that what cops do? You stirring the pot?
Jesse Stone: Oh, yeah.

Cathleen Holton: You don't think what he did was wrong?
Jesse Stone: It was wrong. But it wasn't illegal.

Jesse Stone: You know, you live long enough, you have regrets. And the ones that nag at you the most are the ones where you knew you had a choice. The ones where you knew you could have stopped yourself. The ones where you looked into the mirror and everything good inside you said, "Don't do this."

Leeann Lewis: You know, I wasn't being entirely honest with you the other day.
Jesse Stone: I know.
Leeann Lewis: How do you know?
Jesse Stone: I'm a cop. I'm good at what I do.

Rose Gammon: How did I do?
Jesse Stone: Officially, I'm shocked.
Rose Gammon: Unofficially?
Jesse Stone: I'm proud of you.
Rose Gammon: What would you have done, Jesse?
Jesse Stone: I would have slugged him.

Leeann Lewis: How do you know?
Jesse Stone: I'm good at what I do, Rebecca.

Jesse Stone: It was smart... Unintended consequences.

--
+ Quotes on the IMDb


Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий