23 дек. 2018 г.

Josh Is a Liar.

Crazy Ex-Girlfriend 3×3


Rebecca: I told him everything.

Rebecca: You need to call off that case, you stalking, obsessive, psycho, crazy...
Rebecca: I'm not crazy, I'm not crazy, I'm not crazy. Don't call me crazy!

Paula: Um, okay, so you know our favorite Internet thing?
Rebecca: Celebrities with cellulite that look like kittens with yarn?
Paula: I forgot about that. No, our favorite blog... The Corset.
Rebecca: Feminist news, nail art and more?
Paula: Yes!

Rebecca: From one lawyer to another, someday, future, hopeful lawyer, I want to let you know... It's like if you had spinach in your teeth, I'd tell you, and right now, I want to let you know on a professional level, we have spinach in our case.

Ned: Here is your cap and gown... Congratulations, Heather. Spread your wings. You're about to fly!

Nathaniel: You're an idiot, but... you make a certain kind of sense.

Heather: Oh, God. Do I have to sing an inspirational musical theater song right now?

Rebecca: I have an itemized list
of all the lies right here. Paula: What is that? Is that exhibit "R"?
Rebecca: No. It's exhibits "L" and "D," for Lies and Deception.
Paula: That's... not how we code exhibits.

Heather: Murder my starfish?... I mean, she doesn't have a central nervous system, so it wouldn't hurt, but she does have five eyes that look into my soul...

Rebecca: Can you forward this post to everyone you've ever met in your entire life?


Rebecca: Oh, are you all reading it? Yeah. You forwarding it? Are you gramming it, screenshotting it, tweetin' it, sendin' it to friends, group text, all that jazz, yeah?

Josh: Ah, the smells of a man's boyhood... I am that man. And that boy... And I have a hood. God, I love it when sentences work out.

Josh: Guys, you know me. I-I would never do or say these things.
Kevin: I don't know, Josh. It's on the Internet. It's probably true.
Hector: I mean, some of it's true.

Rebecca: It's working!...
Rebecca: Wow, it really is. We're ruining him!
Rebecca: Guess we won.

Josh: I am not the crazy one!

Rebecca: ...And, if I'm gonna be the face of a groundbreaking lawsuit, I mean, I'm gonna need some new feminist nail art, right? .... Okay, so I'm thinking the word "woman" could be spelled out on my fingers, but with, like, a "Y," or maybe just, like, a bunch of unicorns.

Nathaniel: This is more than sex and power. This is something else... Oh, my God, I think I like her.

Darryl: By the way, the reason I was confused earlier is that some of Michael Crichton's books came out after he died. They were published posthumously. After he was a human.

Paula: It's like we never really knew her...

Nathaniel: Well, when you find someone who melts the iceberg that is your heart, you save 'em right back because you want tomorrow to start today forever.

--
On the IMDb
+ Soundtracks!

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий