5 дек. 2018 г.

Stone Cold (2005)

Abby: There's a dog in here.
Jesse Stone: Yeah.

Abby: You're like me. You won't commit to a relationship just to have it. Neither one of us requires a commitment from the other.
Jesse Stone: Which produces a kind of commitment to each other.

Abby: I don't mean this in any negative way... but you may be the simplest person I've ever met. You know what you know, you do what you do, and you just keep doing it. Like a mule.
Jesse Stone: Or a jackass.

Molly: There's a dog in here.
Jesse Stone: Witness protection.

Jesse Stone: Your advice is good. It's just not good for me.

Candace: There's a dog here.

Abby: So you shot him dead?
Jesse Stone: Yes.
Abby: Did you mean to?
Jesse Stone: Yes.
Abby: You didn't try to wound him, shoot him in the leg or something?
Jesse Stone: He had a machete... It feels like you can't catch your breath, there's a guy with a machete... you aim center of mass and try not to jerk the trigger.

Jesse Stone: When you shoot, you always shoot to kill. It's not like the movies. You've got about half a second to figure out what needs to be done.
Abby: I guess you need to be that way if you're a policeman.
Jesse Stone: Maybe I'm a policeman because I am that way.

Mr. Marino: You son of a bitch!
Jesse Stone: Chief son of a bitch to you.

Jesse Stone: I'm just a small-town cop. Mostly, I give out parking tickets.

Candace: Did you ever box?
Jesse Stone: I don't box, I fight.
Candace: What's the difference?
Jesse Stone: Rules.

--
++ Quotes on the IMDb


Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий