4 дек. 2018 г.

The Citation Negation

The Big Bang Theory 12×9


Sheldon: Perhaps we should divide and conquer. Now, you track down all the citations and properly note them in our bibliography, and I will roll up my sleeves and decide what font we want to use.
Amy: Sheldon, there are hundreds of citations to track down!
Sheldon: And thousands of fonts, but you don't hear me complaining.

Sheldon: I am not trusting our unpublished paper to some millennial. They'll put unicorn emojis on it and then post it on social media.
Amy: Why would they do that?
Sheldon: Economic anxiety, too much avocado toast, who cares?

Sheldon: He's your best friend in the whole world! Yes, but he's always struck me as the guy in the plane crash who doesn't wait until you're all the way dead to eat you.

Howard: I don't know if you'd like it. It's kind of for gamers.
Bernadette: Hey, I'm a gamer. I play Candy Crush, Bejeweled, and Sesame Street Letter School, which I beat our daughter at every single time.

Howard: This one's how you move, this is how you shoot. "A" jumps, "B" puts you into build mode.
Raj: And depending on what you want to build, you can use LB, RB, LT, or RT.
Bernadette: Just put me in, I'll figure it out.
Howard: Oh, sounds like me on our honeymoon.

Raj: Okay, you're skydiving down... You're almost to the ground... Now, when you land, you're gonna want... Okay, you're dead.
Bernadette: ... Wait, that's it? That wasn't fun at all!
Howard: Oh, now it sounds like you on our honeymoon.


Raj: I don't know, it's pretty creepy down here. Maybe we should stay together.
Leonard: Come on, Raj, it's just a library.
Raj: You could say that about anything. It's just a cemetery. It's just a haunted house. It's just a portal to hell.

Raj: It's like the movie Speed, but instead of a bus, it's your lungs. And instead of Sandra Bullock, it has sadness.

Raj: We don't need Howard. I've got Google Translate. Okay, here we go... from Russian to English... "Examinations of moose chowder in lemon parachutes." Yeah, okay, now I know why this app is free.

Howard: Okay. This paper is called "Examinations of a Super-Asymmetric Model of the Universe" by Dr. Vasily Gregora-poli-popivich.

Leonard: Oh, how are we gonna tell him?
Howard: That's easy. Just go up to him and say, "Sheldon... Raj has something to tell you."

Leonard: You guys are such cowards.
Howard: Yes! We are!

Bernadette: I was hoping Stuart could show me how to play Fortnite.
Denise: Mm, I can teach you.
Bernadette: Really, you good?
Denise: Look at my skin. I haven't been outside in six years.

Bernadette: You don't have to be snarky.
Denise: Hey, do you want to play the game, or do you want to crawl back up your mommy's shirt and chow down like a baby?

--
On the IMDb

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий