13 дек. 2018 г.

Simone

The Marvelous Mrs. Maisel 2×1


Susie: Hey, why does every girl there sound like a guy who's just been kicked in the nuts?

Susie: There's nothing exciting about Philadelphia.
Midge: Well, I've never been, and I've always wanted to go.
Susie: Take Sixth Avenue, add a bell, that's Philadelphia.
Midge: I don't think that's accurate.

Midge: I'm here! What is it? What's the matter? What's missing? Eye, eye, ear, ear, nose, hand, foot. Blood? No blood. No blood! Ethan's fine. Is it Esther? Oh, God. What's wrong? What's bad? You look fine. Your eyes are asymmetrical. Is that why you called me? Her eyes are asymmetrical? I know that! I have a contingency plan!

Midge: Papa, did you ask when she'd be back?
Abe: Yes.
Midge: A second ago you assumed.
Abe: Asked, assumed... same thing.
Midge: Not at all the same thing.
Abe: Pretty close.
Midge: You teach at Columbia. They should be terrified.

Abe: All right, I'll admit that sometimes I tune people out, but mostly because they rarely have anything useful or interesting to say.

Abe: ...And then we'll have a little talk about loyalty. To the person who signs the checks, not the person you like more. American loyalty!

Abe: Okay, is, uh... is this enough?... Yeah, you're welcome for the tip. For D-Day. You pick.

Abe: Everyone here has murdered at least three people in their lifetimes.

Midge: She's drafting us. She's drafting us.
Abe: Don't look her in the eye, it'll only rile her up.


Abe: I can see the sky...
Rose: I just love this view.
Abe: Uh, I see a pipe and more roof. Oh, there's a dead bird over there, that's nice.

Rose: I thought you smoked.
Midge: Not pure hellfire, no.
Rose: Well, put it out; I'll smoke it later.
Abe: You'll smoke it later?!

Abe: You got a dog?!
Rose: Everyone, meet Simone. Simone.

Abe: All right, playtime's over. I am telling that Nazi downstairs that you are leaving tonight... Why the hell didn't you teach her to speak French?!

Rose: Marie's not a Nazi... She's just flexible.

Midge: I've missed you, Mama.
Rose: I've missed me, too.

Zelda: I am sorry for you, Miss Miriam. To lose the boy who climbs out your window, that is hard.

Rose: So tell me, how do you like Paris so far?
Midge: It's very... Parisian.

Midge: We found an adorable hotel right near here.
Rose: Oh, yes? What's it called?
Midge: Le something.

Rose: You know, you should go to the Louvre tomorrow. Get a little culture before you head back home.

Rose: I think we should have the chicken. I know that sounds simple, but a well-made roast chicken is the sign of a truly great chef.

Rose: Stay in the moment, Miriam. You need to learn to stay in the moment. Look around. See where you are. You're in Paris. Take it in. Internalize it.

Abe: Now, if you'll excuse me, my dinnertime is 6:00. Only gangsters eat at 9:00 after some bootlegging and a hot game of craps. We will continue this nightmare tomorrow.

Midge: We have children.
Joel: Yes.
Midge: We will have to see each other forever.
Joel: Yes.
Midge: Until we are dead.
Joel: Yes.
Midge: And then for four to six months after.
Joel: Okay, apparently you know something I don't.

--
On the IMDb
+ Soundtracks!

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий