9 нояб. 2022 г.

Future Worf and the Margarita of the South Pacific

Young Sheldon 6×2


Dr. Linkletter: Well, I looked at my calendar and realized it's been six weeks since I last asked you out, so I thought I'd give it another shot.
Connie: You ask me out every six weeks?
Dr. Linkletter: Used to be nine, but we're not getting any younger.

Mary: It's been a... rough couple of days.
Brenda: I'm sorry.
Mary: Thank you.
Brenda: Makes you feel better, I've had a pretty good couple of days, and I'm still gonna get drunk. Want to join me?
Mary: Yes. That would be nice.
Brenda: More sad than nice, but let's go.

George: Why me?
Sheldon: Because I'm hoping to sell it, and since it's going to be broadcast television, I want to make sure the common man can understand it.
George: Well, I understand I was just insulted.
Sheldon: Excellent, I came to the right common man.

Sheldon: Why is a dollar worth a dollar?
Missy: Sheldon, I'm busy.
Sheldon: Me too. I've solved all of our money problems. I'm going to invent my own digital currency.
Missy: Like, printing your own?
Sheldon: No. First, we assign value to difficult-to-find numbers and store them in a computer database. Then we create an algorithm to mine the numbers, then we encourage people to switch from currencies that are government-backed to ours. It's brilliant. I'm going to be rich.
Missy: Speaking of, did you know Batman is also secretly a rich dude? Or he lives in a rich dude's basement. I'm still figuring it out...

Sheldon: Now, when I say "make money," you might think that I'm talking about counterfeiting, but no, I'm talking about creating a unique decentralized digital currency that people can pay to own.
Georgie: Sounds like a scam.
Sheldon: No, it's an open-source currency that has value due to mathematical scarcity.
Georgie: Sounds pretty scammy.
Sheldon: You don't understand.
Georgie: I do. You say a bunch of fancy jibber-jabber, people don't want to admit they're too stupid to understand, then they give you their money.
Sheldon: Well... um... sort of.
Georgie: Love it. How do we get started?

--
On the IMDb
+ Soundtrack

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий