21 нояб. 2022 г.

A New Deal

The Walking Dead 11×18


Daryl: What have you done?
Carol: I made a deal for us.

Pamela Milton: You're an angry, delusional little boy, Lance. Trying to win a game, but too foolish to realize that you've never actually been a player in it.

Carol: You take happiness wherever you can get it. And don't ever be sorry for it.

Daryl: I never thanked you for saving her.
Lydia: I never thanked you for saving me. We don't have to. We just do it.

Pamela Milton: You were born to lead this place.

Daryl: I don't know what I'm doing. But I'm trying really hard. I wish things were like how you want them to be. That's the way they should be. But they aren't. And I have to keep you safe.

Maxxine: Maybe... maybe you just choose to be a spoiled asshole. I mean, if everyone else expects it, who's left to disappoint?

Sebastian: The Commonwealth is built on buying into bullshit. The desperate need to believe that the ol' American dream is still real. You know, "Anything is possible!" "We... We could rise above our station!" It's a friggin' joke. The reality is that the poor stay poor so that the rich can do whatever the hell we want. The game is rigged.

On the IMDb

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий