16 нояб. 2022 г.

Lockdown

The Walking Dead 11×17


Negan: Alright. So what's the play?

Mercer: I can't just let you in. We got rules here.
Negan: Oh, rules? Right. Well, if no one else is playing by those rules, then why are you?

Negan: Hey, did I, uh... Did I tell you I got married?
Carol: Mm. Why are you telling me this now?

Sebastian: Do you know who I am?
Negan: Aw. Do you know who I am?

Negan: This one here, well, she is a goddamn magician. I have seen her pull little bunnies right out of her ass with my very own two eyes. So if, for whatever reason, she is throwing you a life raft, well, then I recommend you jump in that sucker and save yourself from drowning.

Pamela Milton: It was about what could have happened. It was about safety. It always is.


+ Quotes on the IMDb

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий