6 нояб. 2022 г.

Traveling Salesmen

The Office 3×12


Michael Scott: Next up, the Super Fly himself, Stanley.
Stanley Hudson: Pass.
Michael Scott: You can't pass. You gotta pick somebody.
Stanley Hudson: I'll take the kid.
Ryan Howard: I'm very flattered. I was his second choice after pass.

Ryan Howard: Hey, do you mind if I take the lead on this one and then you can critique me after?
Stanley Hudson: You want the lead?
Ryan Howard: Yeah, if you don't mind. Mind?
Stanley Hudson: Nothing would delight me more...

Andy Bernard: I really Schruted it.
Michael Scott: What?
Andy Bernard: I Schruted it. It's just this thing people say around your office all the time. Like when you screw something up in a really irreversible way, you Schruted it. I don't know where it comes from, though. You think it comes from Dwight Schrute?
Michael Scott: I don't know. Who knows how words are formed.

Michael Scott: Dwight betrayed me once before. So this is his strike two. You know what they say? "Fool me once, strike one. But fool me twice, strike three."

Dwight Schrute: One of my life goals was to die right here in my desk chair. And today, that dream was shattered.


+ Quotes on the IMDb
+ Soundtrack

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий