26 нояб. 2022 г.

Cocktails

The Office 3×17


Michael Scott: Pam, would you smell my breath?

Pam Beesly: I've decided that I'm going to be more honest. I'm gonna start telling people what I want directly. So look out world 'cause old Pammy is getting what she wants... And don't call me Pammy.

Michael Scott: Actually, it's polite to arrive early. And smart. Only really good friends show up early. Ergo, de facto, go to a party early, become a really good friend.

Jan Levenson: You realize this is... This is a legal document that says you can't sue the company...
Michael Scott: Over our love.
Jan Levenson: I've never told you that I love you.
Michael Scott: You don't have to, Jan. This contract says it all.

Dwight Schrute: Don't break up, you guys. You're great together.


+ Quotes on the IMDb
+ Soundtrack

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий