8 дек. 2016 г.

Star Trek II: The Wrath of Khan


& Kirk: Physician, heal thyself!
    McCoy: Is that all you’ve got to say? What about my performance?
    Kirk: I’m not a drama critic!

& Kirk: Ms. Saavik, you gonna stay with a sinking ship?

& Saavik: Permission to speak freely, sir?
    Kirk: Granted.
    Saavik: I do not believe this was a fair test of my command abilities.
    Kirk: And why not?
    Saavik: Because... there was no way to win.
    Kirk: A no-win situation is a possibility every commander may face. Has that never occurred to you?
    Saavik: No, sir, it has not.
    Kirk: And how we deal with death is at least as important as how we deal with life, wouldn’t you say?
    Saavik: As I indicated, Admiral, that thought had not occurred to me.
    Kirk: Well, now you have something new to think about. Carry on.

& McCoy: Admiral, wouldn’t it be easier to put an experienced crew back on the ship?
    Kirk: Galloping around the cosmos is a game for the young, Doctor.
    Uhura: Now what is that supposed to mean?

& Kirk: Oh, by the way, thank you for this.
    Spock: I know of your fondness for antiques.
    Kirk: «It was the best of times... it was the worst of times.» Message, Spock?
    Spock: None that I’m conscious of. Except, of course, happy birthday.
    Kirk: Surely the best of times.

& Kirk: Warp five, Sulu.
    Sulu: So much for a «little training cruise».


& Joachim: ...You have defeated the plans of Admiral Kirk. You do not need to defeat him again.
    Khan: He tasks me. He tasks me and I shall have him! I’ll chase him ’round the moons of Nibia and ’round the Antares Maelstrom and ’round perdition’s flames before I give him up!

& McCoy: Dear Lord. You think we’re intelligent enough to...

& Spock: I do not dispute that in the wrong hands—
    McCoy: In the wrong hands?! Would you mind telling me whose are the right hands... my logical friend?

& Khan: Ah, Kirk, my old friend. Do you know the Klingon proverb that tells us... revenge is a dish that is best served cold?

& Khan: I have made my meaning plain. I mean to avenge myself upon you, Admiral. I deprived your ship of power, and when I swing around, I mean to deprive you of your life.

& Kirk: I don’t know about anybody else, but I’m starved.
    David Marcus: How can you think of food at a time like this?!
    Kirk: First order of business— survival.

& Saavik: Admiral?
    Kirk: As your teacher Mr. Spock is fond of saying... I like to think that there always are possibilities.

& Kirk: I think we can guarantee that she’ll follow us, Lieutenant. Remind me to explain to you the concept of the human ego.

& Spock: He’s intelligent, but not experienced. His pattern indicates two-dimensional thinking.

& Spock: I’m sorry, Doctor. I have no time to discuss this logically.

& Spock: Don’t grieve, Admiral. It is logical. The needs of the many outweigh—
    Kirk: The needs of the few.
    Spock: Or the one.


--
+++ quotes on the IMDb



Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий