24 дек. 2016 г.

La Fiamma

Mozart in the Jungle 3×1


& Beppi: Are you jet lagged?
    Rodrigo: No jet lag.
    Beppi: Ah, the mark of a good conscience.

& Beppi: May I present to you a couple of tiny items of advice?..
Most of the gondoliers are thieves and rogues. If you must take a ride on a gondola, I beg you, negotiate the price first...
    Second, if you are ordering a pasta dish with seafood or lovely shrimps or clams or cuttle fish, which I adore, do not, I repeat, do not ask for parmigiano cheese to put on the pasta. This is not done. It will insult the chef.

& Rodrigo: Fornicate. No fornicate.

& Rodrigo: You know, right now I’m in the mood for no home. You know? Vagabond style.
    Alessandra: But you should try owning a 600 year old house in Venice. Everything is sinking. The first floor is flooded half the time, the mold makes you sneeze, but this is my hometown, and I love it.


& Alessandra: Would you care for some parmigiano?
    Rodrigo: Mm, no, niente, no. Never with fish. Thank you. Grazie.

& Alessandra: Everyone believes they are a great singer in the shower.

& Andrew Walsh: ...And we need to be ready to play with shock and awe. And awe stand for, ladies?..
    ALL: Andrew Walsh Ensemble.

& Alessandra: Tell me something about you that no one knows.
    Rodrigo: But I’m nothing. I’m just some musical notes that people play with.

--
On the IMDb

+ soundtracks!

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий