14 дек. 2016 г.

The Test

Grace and Frankie 2×5


& Frankie: If it’s any consolation, I’ve been awful with myself in my diary.

& Grace: I used to have friends. We’d meet up for a fun lunch or a fun drink, and then you know what they’d do?
    Frankie: I’m guessing something fun.
    Grace: They’d get in their own cars and drive themselves away back to their own homes.
    Frankie: And where are these independent drivers now?

& Frankie: I’d like to speak to someone who understands the biased nature of standardized testing. Or someone who will consider an essay in lieu of multiple choice.


& Janet: Nobody wants to be around her.
    Grace: No. Just a second...
    Janet: Oh, come on, you’ve been saying she drives you crazy for years.
    Grace: Well, she did. And she does. But this year, she’s also been there for me. In a very real way.

& Janet: Well, are you seriously gonna waste the rest of your life being roommates with that hippie nutbag? ...
    Grace: Well, things have changed.
    Janet: You’ve changed.
    Grace: Thank you. That’s the nicest thing you’ve said all day.

& Grace: You know what? I think I prefer bowling with real balls.

--
+ quotes on the IMDb
+ Soundtrack

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий