21 дек. 2016 г.

Star Wars: Episode IV - A New Hope


& Ben Obi-Wan Kenobi: Obi-Wan Kenobi. Obi-Wan... Now, that’s a name I’ve not heard in a long time. A long time.
    Luke Skywalker: I think my uncle knows him. He said he was dead.
    Ben Obi-Wan Kenobi: Oh, he’s not dead. Not yet.
    Luke Skywalker: You know him?
    Ben Obi-Wan Kenobi: But of course I know him. He’s me. I haven’t gone by the name of Obi-Wan since... oh, before you were born.

& Luke Skywalker: I don’t understand how we got by those troops. I thought we were dead.
    Ben Obi-Wan Kenobi: The Force can have a strong influence on the weak-minded.

& Han Solo: What’s the cargo?
    Ben Obi-Wan Kenobi: Only passengers. Myself, the boy, two droids... and no questions asked.
    Han Solo: What is it? Some kind of local trouble?
    Ben Obi-Wan Kenobi: Let’s just say we’d like to avoid any Imperial entanglements.


& Princess Leia Organa: This is some rescue! You came in here, but didn’t you have a plan for getting out?
    Han Solo: He’s the brains, sweetheart!

& Han Solo: Look, Your Worshipfulness, let’s get one thing straight. I take orders from just one person: me.
    Princess Leia Organa: It’s a wonder you’re still alive... Will someone get this big walking carpet out of my way?
    Han Solo: No reward is worth this.

& Luke Skywalker: So, what do you think of her, Han?
    Han Solo: I’m tryin’ not to, kid.
    Luke Skywalker: Good.
    Han Solo: Still, she’s got a lot of spirit. I don’t know, whaddya think? You think a princess and a guy like me...
    Luke Skywalker: No.

& Darth Vader: Your powers are weak, old man.
    Ben Obi-Wan Kenobi: You can’t win, Darth. If you strike me down, I shall become more powerful than you could possibly imagine.


--
+++++ quotes on the IMDb

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий