17 дек. 2016 г.

It Serves You Right to Suffer

Elementary 5×9


& Watson: Hello?
    Holmes: You turned your phone off, Watson. Or the battery died. In either case, shame on you.
    Watson: Actually, I put it on silent. I was trying to sleep in.
    Holmes: Double shame.

& Holmes: Laquan Eversley. «Tall Boy.» You’re an SBK lieutenant.
    Tall Boy: What the hell is a «Lef-tennant».
    Holmes: Oh, it’s like a lieutenant.

& Holmes: Yesterday you outran two police officers. You really can’t escape one sleepy baker?


& Shinwell: I didn’t think proving my innocence of one crime would lead to a bunch of others.
    Holmes: Can’t make an omelet...

& Det. Bell: What the hell are you doing, man?
    Holmes: Sorry, I was, uh— I was reviewing the, um, cases you’ve been assigned since I was away, I’ve been away for 48 hours. Hadn’t you noticed?
    Det. Bell: Matter of fact, I did notice. We all did, it was a scary time. We weren’t sure we could keep this whole «law and order» thing going, but you’re back now, thank God.

& Holmes: It’s your second second chance. Do make the most of it.

--
On the IMDb

+ Soundtracks.

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий