17 дек. 2016 г.

If You're Happy and You Know It

The Last Man on Earth 3×9


& Gail: Come here, you dumb little robot vacuum.

& Gail: That little SkyMall R2D2 is gonna be our ticket out of here. And we’re gonna get the sumbitch.

& Carol: You can’t force someone to be your family. Who does that?
    Phil: Hey, Carol, the day you forced me to marry you was the best day of my life.

& Carol: No, Tandy, you can’t bring dead things back to life.
    Phil: Hey, you tell that to Jesus Christ, and his buddy Frankenstein.

& Todd: She gone.


& Lewis: I’m getting pretty good. Just trying to figure out these landings.

& Phil: I-I don’t want to hear that there’s no magic in this world, ’cause you David Copperfielded me. Bigly.

& Carol: Can you stop messing around?
    Phil: No, no, no. I put a Rembrandt on mine, but I didn’t put anything on yours!

& Gail: Go, Tron! Find the others!

& Gail: See you in hell, robo-turd.

& Gail: God, I’d give anything to see those... frickin’ idiots right now.

--
On the IMDb

+ Soundtrack!

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий