15 дек. 2016 г.

Midnight Special

& Calvin Meyer: Y’all have no clue what you’re dealing with, do you?

& Sevier: And what do you think will happen on Friday, March 6th?

& Aldon: What’s Kryptonite?
    Lucas: It’s the only thing that’ll kill Superman.
    Roy: It’s made-up. I should have never let you give him those. He’s never seen a comic book in his life.
    Lucas: That’s why he needs them. Reading’s reading.
    Roy: He needs to know what’s real.

& Doak: I’m an electrician. Certified in two states. What do I know about these things?
    Levi: He wouldn’t have asked you if you couldn’t do it.
    Doak: Sometimes we are asked to do things that are beyond us.


& Sarah: He believes in something. You don’t.
    Lucas: It doesn’t matter. Good people die every day believing in things.

& Sevier: My name is...
    Aldon: Paul Sevier. Lead Operations Analyst.
    Sevier: They just gave me that title...

& Sevier: Too much to ask for you to punch me in the face?.. You know, forget it. Never mind. Thank you.

& Aldon: You don’t have to worry about me.
    Roy: I like worrying about you.
    Aldon: You don’t have to anymore.
    Roy: I’ll always worry about you, Alton. That’s the deal.

& Roy: You alive?
    Lucas: Could we go back to Texas now?

--
+ quotes on the IMDb

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий