27 дек. 2016 г.

Batman v Superman: Dawn of Justice

& Lois: Are you a terrorist, General? ...
    General Amajagh: What I am is a man with nothing except a love of my people.

& General Amajagh: They did not tell me the interview was with a lady.
    Lois: I’m not a lady. I’m a journalist.

& Lois: I... I didn’t know.
    General Amajagh: Ignorance is not the same as innocence, Miss Lane.

& Bruce Wayne: You’re getting slow in your old age, Alfred.
    Alfred: Comes to us all, Master Wayne. Even you got too old to die young. And not for lack of trying.

& Lex Luthor: You don’t have to use a silver bullet. But if you forge one... Well, then we don’t have to depend upon the kindness of monsters.

& Reporter: If Superman were here right now, what would you want to say to him?
    Kahina Ziri: That my family, too, had dreams. To look him in his eye and ask him how he decides... which lives count. And which ones do not.

& Bruce Wayne: Maybe it’s the Gotham city in me... We just have a bad history with freaks dressed like clowns.

& Mom: I never wanted this world to have you. Be their hero, Clark. Be their monument. Be their angel. Be anything they need you to be. Or be none of it. You don’t owe this world a thing. You never did.


& Lex Luthor: Do you know the oldest lie in America, Senator?.. It’s that power can be innocent.

& Lex Luthor: No, no, triangles. Yes, Euclid’s triangle inequality. The shortest distance between any two points is a straight path. And I believe the straightest path to Superman is a pretty little road... Called Lois Lane.

& Lex Luthor: The problem of you on top of everything else. You above all. Ah, because that’s what God is. Horus. Apollo. Jehovah. Kal-El. Clark Joseph Kent...
    See, what we call God depends upon our tribe, Clark-Joe. Because God is tribal. God takes sides. ... I figured out ..., if God is all-powerful, he cannot be all-good. And if he is all-good, then he cannot be all-powerful. And neither can you be.

& Lex Luthor: And now you will fly to him. And you will battle him. To the death. Black and blue. Fight night! The greatest gladiator match in the history of the world. God versus man. Day versus night. Son of Krypton versus Bat of Gotham.

& Lex Luthor: ...And now God bends to my will.

& Batman: You were never a God. You were never even a man.

& Batman: Martha won’t die tonight.

& Batman: What’s happening there, Alfred?
    Alfred: How best to describe it?...

& Wonder Woman: I’ve killed things from other worlds before.
    Batman: Is she with you?
    Superman: I thought she was with you.

& Batman: Men are still good... We fight. We kill. We betray one another. But we can rebuild. We can do better. We will. We have to.

& Diana Prince: Why did you say they’ll have to fight?
    Bruce Wayne: Just a feeling.

--
+++ quotes on the IMDb

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий