31 дек. 2016 г.

Green Room

& Tad: Yeah, no, I really dig the analog style. Uh, which brings me to the fact you guys are hard to find. Why no social media presence?
    Reece: That’s because booking more shows, selling more records would blow.
    Tiger: It’s not hard rock.

& Pat: No one wants to starve, but... when you take it all virtual, you lose... the texture.
    Tad: What do you mean «texture»?
    Pat: Just... you gotta be there. The music is for effect. It’s time and aggression...
    Reece: Technical wizardry.
    Pat: And it’s shared live... and then it’s over. The energy can’t last.
    Sam: Unless you’re Iggy Pop.

& Tad: And, um, just so you know, it’s mostly boots and braces down there.
    Reece: Skins? There’s some at every show.
    Pat: What? D.M.S.? Sharp?
    Tad: Uh, right-wing, or technically ultra-left, but not affiliated.

& Big Justin: They’re called cartridges. The bullet is the part that enters your brain if you keep talking shit.

& Amber: Smoke this.
    Big Justin: Deal.
    Amber: And if the cherry does something that you don’t like... shoot.


& Sam: Pretty smart for a Nazi.
    Amber: I’m not a Nazi.
    Pat: How do you fall for this shit?
    Amber: Let’s just say the people who were gonna hurt me weren’t white.
    Pat: Any of them women?
    Amber: It’s a problem where I grew up.

& Pat: We can’t take it so seriously. We gotta... treat this like paint-ball.

& Reece: Now we won’t all live, but... I don’t know. Maybe we won’t all die.

& Sam: All right, fuck it. Simon and Garfunkel... Desert island band.
    Reece: ... Prince.
    Pat: I, uh...
    Tiger: I’m still the Misfits.
    Reece: True school, man.
    Amber: Are we going?.. Madonna and... Slayer.

& Sam: We... we should split up.
    Tiger: Totally.

& Amber: Got him.
    Pat: Totally. Flabbergasted that motherfucker.

& Pat: I know what it is.
    Amber: What what is?
    Pat: My «desert-island band.»
    Amber: Tell somebody who gives a shit.

--
+ quotes on the IMDb
+ Soundtracks!

Σ R.I.P. Anton Yelchin :-(

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий